Nike Air Force 1 - All Star Game 2009 by DJ Clark Kent

Originally Posted by Executive76

whats the retail?$150?

sz 9
nerd.gif
(white pair)
I dunno retail on the White Pair, but the Black Pair was $110.

Originally Posted by Executive76

whats the retail?$150?

sz 9
nerd.gif
(white pair)

i pm u but u didnt respond.........
ANY WAYS THE TIER 0S ARE ACTUALLY A LOT BETTER IN PERSON....SAW THEM BOTH AND DECIDED TO COP....THE TIER 0S ARE NICE AND UNDERRATED AND LOOK BAD IN THOSE PICSON THE FIRST PAGE

Copped Yesterday Morn!! Im glad most passed!! I was able to cop a limited edition QS release in my local spot thanks to it!! I love the TZ's .. no piccould do em justice!! the suede is soo buttery!! it looks tan/white or whatever in pix but its actually a stone grey!! the heel is metallic purple, the tonguetag, heel tag and swoosh are the only leather(high quality) spots ( basically all the yellow your seeing is leather) 2 extra pair of starks (purle pr andorange pr)!! but wait till I throw them purple joints in em!! Thanks again for your snores!!

where did you guys cop from? I've been calling nike sportswear (nyc) and they said they didn't them yet.

^^ Nice First post. image Good thing that tag is different from your User Name.

just for rapido27!! I hardly post in this forum!!(a regular on iss). I just wanted to share the pix for people on the fence!! Forgot my username on this sitewas a lil different!! Two new pix just for you and any other doubters!!

Back
Top Bottom