Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

How's it going?

Spoiler [+]

pimp.gif

really feeling these. will def. be rocking these come this sat.

I'm pretty sure they'll drop these on nikestore.com on Saturday. The random time is kind of whack. Like I said earlier, i'll try to get them on Eastbay @ 5 am Saturday morning. Not going to waste my Saturday waiting in front of my computer for Nikestore's tweet.

ok so now along with the millions that were gonna try NDC

ill join the millions on eastbay.

anyone got any tips for ordering through eastbay??

can you do phone orders and just keep them on the phone?

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

I'm pretty sure they'll drop these on nikestore.com on Saturday. The random time is kind of whack. Like I said earlier, i'll try to get them on Eastbay @ 5 am Saturday morning. Not going to waste my Saturday waiting in front of my computer for Nikestore's tweet.

Truth.  I already gave up my June 9th, unsuccessfully at that.  If I can't cop these, oh well.  They'll be more foams.  

they think the random time thing helps ease the tensions on their servers, and lets other non-resellers to get their pairs elsewhere

who got some eastbay tips!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

or any other websites? imma try footaction

Can someone give me a spot in NYC to cop? Not really trying to camp either. Out here for a week

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

they think the random time thing helps ease the tensions on their servers, and lets other non-resellers to get their pairs elsewhere

who got some eastbay tips!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

or any other websites? imma try foot action
There really isn't any Eastbay "tips." You just have to be the quickest to add to cart. The last few releases I've tried to buy from Eastbay were sold out or unavailable right when the product was available to add to cart. The only release I've been successful with so far this year are the Obsidian XII's.  So it just takes a lot of luck.

I went to the mall of america and held these in my hands today. Unreal! These will go down as one of the best pairs of all time. The colors are amazing like eggplant chameleon pro's. People will regret sleeping on these when they see them in person. All the online pics i've seen are trash. These are Dope!

Imma try eastbay and footaction online at 8am. Then if no bueno there, imma
See if this hickville valley mall in harrisonburg will have any at the ONE shoe spot.

If an employee takes the only sz13 this time like they did with the concords, best believe im goig to corporate

My contact called me that he got them in and I went to the store with the intentions to pass, but when I saw them in person, I copped. They immediately reminded me of the Kobe Cloaks, because of how the colors change as you rotate them and look at the different angles.

Got my wristband last night at 8:45pm, they started at 6:40pm, and still had multiple wristbands for EVERY size except 12...so people are definitely sleepin hard on these joints!

Originally Posted by greatone33333

I went to the mall of america and held these in my hands today. Unreal! These will go down as one of the best pairs of all time. The colors are amazing like eggplant chameleon pro's. People will regret sleeping on these when they see them in person. All the online pics i've seen are trash. These are Dope!
I really need to see these in person.  I think they're dope just from the online pics alone. 

Back
Top Bottom