NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Carolina pros are a cool summer shoe imo. But they're probably one of the hardest foams to find which is weird. If they didn't sell well, and hardly anyone bought them, then why can't they be found? Lol. I see red pros all over the 'net.

What about those Brown Pros??? I know they didnt sell well but I cant find them anywhere. I think they people who bought them burned their pair
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Carolina pros are a cool summer shoe imo. But they're probably one of the hardest foams to find which is weird. If they didn't sell well, and hardly anyone bought them, then why can't they be found? Lol. I see red pros all over the 'net.

What about those Brown Pros??? I know they didnt sell well but I cant find them anywhere. I think they people who bought them burned their pair
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Imagine if that green was a little bit darker, that sole wasn't blue but solid black or translucent black.....these would be so much nicer. That blue sole is the only thing keeping me from getting these. I love the idea behind it, but that blue makes these look so lame

Imagine if that green was a little bit darker, that sole wasn't blue but solid black or translucent black.....these would be so much nicer. That blue sole is the only thing keeping me from getting these. I love the idea behind it, but that blue makes these look so lame

I remember copping the carolina foams on ebay for 50 x2 and just playing ball in them forever. If I didn't just pick up the pearls and the foam1 I would get these to hoop in but that's it

I remember copping the carolina foams on ebay for 50 x2 and just playing ball in them forever. If I didn't just pick up the pearls and the foam1 I would get these to hoop in but that's it

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

The harder you try to match up with these shoes the worse it is going to look. Keep it simple.
I have 3 lime green polos...one of them has to match these...
laugh.gif

Lime Green Polo and some Cargo shorts in the summer with these bad boys...I'll pass on RD tho,wait until they go on sale.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

The harder you try to match up with these shoes the worse it is going to look. Keep it simple.
I have 3 lime green polos...one of them has to match these...
laugh.gif

Lime Green Polo and some Cargo shorts in the summer with these bad boys...I'll pass on RD tho,wait until they go on sale.

I was totally going to get these this Sat, but now the Kobe VI Rice's are moving up my list...don't really want to get both....

I was totally going to get these this Sat, but now the Kobe VI Rice's are moving up my list...don't really want to get both....

I'm a sucker for anything neon green or close to it, I wear my Kobe Grinches almost every other day.

....and please do not try to match these, it usually looks better if thats the only thing that is green with your "fit".

I'm a sucker for anything neon green or close to it, I wear my Kobe Grinches almost every other day.

....and please do not try to match these, it usually looks better if thats the only thing that is green with your "fit".

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I agree. 
And just so I fully understand, NDC and Eastbay will have these?

I agree. 

Originally Posted by BlueberryMansions7000

I agree. 
That is correct, we will have them.

EastbayRep - Ray

I agree. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I agree. 

EastbayRep - Ray
I'm guessing these will be excluded from discounts?

Back
Top Bottom