NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by henz0

My boy made this tee for em

1pcr9z.jpg

I like how it has the same pearl effect as the shoe, perfect match.  I would rock it

I was in a store today talking to my boy and he literally sold 5+ pairs in the 15 mins I was there. They definitely look better in person but I don't see myself wearing a kiddy colorway like these. Nike whored them out production wise, plenty to go around.

I was in a store today talking to my boy and he literally sold 5+ pairs in the 15 mins I was there. They definitely look better in person but I don't see myself wearing a kiddy colorway like these. Nike whored them out production wise, plenty to go around.

these are really growing on me but its either these or the Pewters for me and Pewters > these hands down

these are really growing on me but its either these or the Pewters for me and Pewters > these hands down

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Ill wait for these to hit the low low like the cough drops and then cop. $140-150 or Ill pass...
People keep saying this over and over.....I hope it happens

Ill wait for these to hit the low low like the cough drops and then cop. $140-150 or Ill pass...

Originally Posted by nimhet

use someone 30% at ftl/fta/champs comes out to 150

Originally Posted by nimhet

use someone 30% at ftl/fta/champs comes out to 150

just seen these here in jersey in like 4 different stores..... mad that every store sold out of my size! oh well i could wait till saturday

just seen these here in jersey in like 4 different stores..... mad that every store sold out of my size! oh well i could wait till saturday

Do you really think this will sit like the cough drops and pearls? They look good and I bet they look better in person

Do you really think this will sit like the cough drops and pearls? They look good and I bet they look better in person

Pearls sat, coughdrops are sitting, these things will collect dust. Saw these in nyc on a few feet already. Don't know why I think of starburst candy when I see these.

Pearls sat, coughdrops are sitting, these things will collect dust. Saw these in nyc on a few feet already. Don't know why I think of starburst candy when I see these.

Back
Top Bottom