NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

SneakGeeks dude is a burger
laugh.gif
how you 46 an still buying shoes and doing sniff tests cmon son. And these joints is hot garbage.
damn i didn't even know dude was that old.. i knew he was old but damn...

at that age i should be long gone from the shoe game

laugh.gif
how you 46 an still buying shoes and doing sniff tests cmon son. And these joints is hot garbage.
damn i didn't even know dude was that old.. i knew he was old but damn...

at that age i should be long gone from the shoe game

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Found something to match with these:

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Basically..

I dont see how a true foam head can like these
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
@ Animal

agree with you on that henzo.easy pass

these are horrid. nike is stupid in GRing these. pearls were something different from OGs but still a clean new colorway and they still sat. but these are disgusting and will be on shelves for months and months.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Basically..

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
@ Animal

agree with you on that henzo.easy pass

these are horrid. nike is stupid in GRing these. pearls were something different from OGs but still a clean new colorway and they still sat. but these are disgusting and will be on shelves for months and months.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Theres a age to stop wearing sneakers? I believe in there being a time and place for everything but not a age.

Theres a age to stop wearing sneakers? I believe in there being a time and place for everything but not a age.

Im in the shoe game for life, regardless of age.....half of you just do cause it's the thing to do.....SMH

Anyway, these will be had.

Im in the shoe game for life, regardless of age.....half of you just do cause it's the thing to do.....SMH

Anyway, these will be had.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

well said, and i think sneakgeekz gets something from previewing kicks, i dont think he would just buy all those sneakers because he likes looking at them. If he doesnt get anything for what he does, then he is just helping us out. I dont understand people trying to come at him when the sneaker scene is full of actual fools that dont help anyone

well said, and i think sneakgeekz gets something from previewing kicks, i dont think he would just buy all those sneakers because he likes looking at them. If he doesnt get anything for what he does, then he is just helping us out. I dont understand people trying to come at him when the sneaker scene is full of actual fools that dont help anyone

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

pretty much....i'll never stop wearing sneakers
smokin.gif

pretty much....i'll never stop wearing sneakers
smokin.gif

Im 50 and I dont plan on acting old just because of a number. Like I say below " style has no age limits"

Im 50 and I dont plan on acting old just because of a number. Like I say below " style has no age limits"

I remember sneak geeks almost poked his own kids eyes out with that knife he be opening his package with. I guess he be too geeked up on those sniff test to even realize little man was there LMAFO ..........SMH
roll.gif

I remember sneak geeks almost poked his own kids eyes out with that knife he be opening his package with. I guess he be too geeked up on those sniff test to even realize little man was there LMAFO ..........SMH
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Basically..

30t6p3b.gif

Exactly what I was thinking. This foam thing is getting outta hand. Or Nike is really feelin this electric/volt vibe too much.

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Basically..

30t6p3b.gif

Exactly what I was thinking. This foam thing is getting outta hand. Or Nike is really feelin this electric/volt vibe too much.

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

I feel sneakgeeks... I see his expression and makes me chuckle cuz that was me back in 99 when the fire reds retro'd. I been doing this for over a decade and I STILL GET "giggled up" when I get a pair I been wanting/searching. I 'preciate his videos in a way.

I take my shoes with me when I go take deuce
laugh.gif
it's like that

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

I feel sneakgeeks... I see his expression and makes me chuckle cuz that was me back in 99 when the fire reds retro'd. I been doing this for over a decade and I STILL GET "giggled up" when I get a pair I been wanting/searching. I 'preciate his videos in a way.

I take my shoes with me when I go take deuce
laugh.gif
it's like that

everyone will have that "decision" when they hit that age, and always ask there self should i be going hard for kix.

I know that age isn't too far away, everyone won't feel the same way as me. if you rock your kix to ya death then
pimp.gif

im just saying, I know "I" Won't be .. #justsaying. no age limit, just giving my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom