NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

I was getting off the metro this morning and some young kid had one Electric Green Pro on his left foot and a Royal Foam one on the other....SMH not even the same foam! I should have asked for a pic!

I was getting off the metro this morning and some young kid had one Electric Green Pro on his left foot and a Royal Foam one on the other....SMH not even the same foam! I should have asked for a pic!

Originally Posted by Silsprr

the kid must be color blind

Originally Posted by Silsprr

the kid must be color blind

EASTBAY **#$ED me, I got black stains all over the front of my left shoe and now they're out of my size, so is NDC, sucks.

EASTBAY **#$ED me, I got black stains all over the front of my left shoe and now they're out of my size, so is NDC, sucks.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Flightclub already has these for 270
30t6p3b.gif

Sad thing is, that's cheaper than some ads on craigslist. Lol

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Cactus aren't ugly, but they have absolutely nothing on the electric greens. I have a pair, but there's a reason i only paid $80 for them, nobody wanted them and still don't.

It was a different time when they released the first time. Now there are a lot more people that crave kicks that say ''look at me!'' Thats why the electrics are popular now.
If they dropped the cactus again now they would sell just as good if not better than the electric greens. And if the sole was an icy green, they would sell out and everyone would go super hard for them.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Cactus aren't ugly, but they have absolutely nothing on the electric greens. I have a pair, but there's a reason i only paid $80 for them, nobody wanted them and still don't.

It was a different time when they released the first time. Now there are a lot more people that crave kicks that say ''look at me!'' Thats why the electrics are popular now.
If they dropped the cactus again now they would sell just as good if not better than the electric greens. And if the sole was an icy green, they would sell out and everyone would go super hard for them.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

AceBoogie wrote:

That's exactly why they sat. The sample Cactus joints had a translucent sole. Peeps were going crazy over them & bang.....they release those nasty hard rubber soles. I'm still pissed off by it till this day. Nike ruined a classic.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom