Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Nike gotta restock because it looks like NewYork andMaryland got the most, we usually get plenty in VA, but for these to Sell out everywhere in 30 mins is %!#%% insane Jordans ain't even sell outThat fast back in the golden days

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by jman219

copped two pairs of 10.5 last night from NDC and beastbay
Was at my mall at 7:30 for a 9 o clock ftl release, was told the other day two pairs of every size, 24 total I was about 8 in line...

guy come out at 9 with a list of pairs for sale on selling 8 pairs... FTL on some shady business for real though... I got lucky and they sold both size 10's, walked out at 9:10 with my size ten and got them on my feet now

Some quality issues on these, the foam has like dimples in it at certain spots on my left shoe and the carbon fiber plate definitely sticking out a little far... Glue stains all over the carbon fiber and lower, none on the foam or around the swoosh so Im cool

SHINE IS INCREDIBLE. shoes go from black to pine to purple to gold, incredible shift on these. cant keep them off my feet

but smh footlocker on that shady biz... I pulled out the birthday coupon and the cat just laughed at me too 

laugh.gif
@ you thinking they were going to let you use it in the first place

if on that birthday vip coupon  it didn't mention anything about any exclusions then he should be able to use it.     of course if it said stuff was excluded i'm not suprised they shut him down but if there were no mentions of any exclusions on that "birthday vip" coupon  then if i were him i would complain just because in that case the employee should just shut up and do their job and honor the coupon.

If you read the fine print it says other exclusions may apply. That means it's up to the managers discretion. Most managers don't allow them on new releases.

copped two pairs of 10.5 last night from NDC and beastbay
Was at my mall at 7:30 for a 9 o clock ftl release, was told the other day two pairs of every size, 24 total I was about 8 in line...

guy come out at 9 with a list of pairs for sale on selling 8 pairs... FTL on some shady business for real though... I got lucky and they sold both size 10's, walked out at 9:10 with my size ten and got them on my feet now

Some quality issues on these, the foam has like dimples in it at certain spots on my left shoe and the carbon fiber plate definitely sticking out a little far... Glue stains all over the carbon fiber and lower, none on the foam or around the swoosh so Im cool

SHINE IS INCREDIBLE. shoes go from black to pine to purple to gold, incredible shift on these. cant keep them off my feet

but smh footlocker on that shady biz... I pulled out the birthday coupon and the cat just laughed at me too 

laugh.gif

if on that birthday vip coupon  it didn't mention anything about any exclusions then he should be able to use it.     of course if it said stuff was excluded i'm not suprised they shut him down but if there were no mentions of any exclusions on that "birthday vip" coupon  then if i were him i would complain just because in that case the employee should just shut up and do their job and honor the coupon.

If you read the fine print it says other exclusions may apply. That means it's up to the managers discretion. Most managers don't allow them on new releases.

Congrats to everyone that was able to get their pairs!

Originally Posted by ekim524778

ordered of nike, clicked eastbay it said sold out, im like that quick less than 1 min after going live

got my order confirmations from eastbay and ndc..... was sort of shocked when eastbay said sold out after 2 sec of going live, re clicked and was in que. NDC no problem copping

uhm what happened with eastbay here.. I waited for eastbay, added to cart exactly at 12, then tried checking out, said it was instantly sold out... Ok so I continue on and go pick em up on Nike... then i go back to eastbay to see whats good and it lets me add and checkout.. so now I have two pairs when I dont really want either one, I just want to be sure I get my pair cause im going to pick mine up in the morning
Originally Posted by XLRG

Waited for the timer on Eastbay to hit zero then added my size to my cart.  I had a 15 min wait time and then in less then a minute I got a message saying sold out
mad.gif
.  Luckily I just kept adding my size to my cart then all of a sudden I got another timer for 18 min.  I finally got to check out after the timer ran out and got a confirmation email right after.  I guess either someone cancelled their order or there was a glitch but whatever the case I'm glad it went through.  The few stores I checked around me either sold them early or only getting 12 to 14 pairs so my chances of copping in the morning were going to be slim.
After talking with one of my contacts, they said there was an issue with our ordering system last night that caused our website so show the shoes as being sold out right then they became available for sale.  We are looking into this issue to keep it from happening again.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

I went to Eastbay and had a 45 minute wait but then went to NDC and copped them easily. Thanks NT for the link
This...Eastbay really needs to step it up
30t6p3b.gif
Originally Posted by JtJtJtJt9

Eastbay after a 39 min wait:

We're sorry, but the following item is currently out of stock and no longer available.

This item was automatically removed from your cart.

If you would like to check future availability of these products, please contact our customer service at 1.800.826.2205.

24041301 Nike Air Foamposite - Men's , size 13.0
There was a lot of interest in this shoe, so if you got in line late, the wait time was a bit long. 
frown.gif
  If you get a long wait timer, I would suggest trying to place an order over the phone, as the shoe could sell out (as JtJtJtJt9 found out) before your time to check out comes up.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

what's this wait on eastbay lol?
To keep from over selling and to keep our website/order system from crashing on major launches, we have implemented a queue system.  Based on when we receive your request to check out, you will be put in a line. 

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

i got my order confirmation email from eastbay but in the email there is no size stated...... anybody else email is the same?
Originally Posted by seymour cake

got a size 13 on eastbay but havent received my confirmation email yet...has anybody else gotten one??
You should have received an order confirmation by now.  Make sure to check your junk mail folder if you have not already.  Otherwise, if you want us to check on the status of your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number. 

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Eastbay is bugging for showing stock for all sizes still.
Due to the size of our website, we can only update it every so often, so all the sizes will show as available for a few hours after the shoe has been sold out.  As of this post, all the sizes are currently sold out.

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

anywhere online to cop a size 6? besides east bay... there out after making me wait 22 min smh
Unfortunately, we are not going to know when a size will sell out.  If the size you are interested sells out while you are waiting, our website does let you know. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Congrats to everyone that was able to get their pairs!

ordered of nike, clicked eastbay it said sold out, im like that quick less than 1 min after going live

got my order confirmations from eastbay and ndc..... was sort of shocked when eastbay said sold out after 2 sec of going live, re clicked and was in que. NDC no problem copping

uhm what happened with eastbay here.. I waited for eastbay, added to cart exactly at 12, then tried checking out, said it was instantly sold out... Ok so I continue on and go pick em up on Nike... then i go back to eastbay to see whats good and it lets me add and checkout.. so now I have two pairs when I dont really want either one, I just want to be sure I get my pair cause im going to pick mine up in the morning
Originally Posted by XLRG

Waited for the timer on Eastbay to hit zero then added my size to my cart.  I had a 15 min wait time and then in less then a minute I got a message saying sold out
mad.gif
.  Luckily I just kept adding my size to my cart then all of a sudden I got another timer for 18 min.  I finally got to check out after the timer ran out and got a confirmation email right after.  I guess either someone cancelled their order or there was a glitch but whatever the case I'm glad it went through.  The few stores I checked around me either sold them early or only getting 12 to 14 pairs so my chances of copping in the morning were going to be slim.
After talking with one of my contacts, they said there was an issue with our ordering system last night that caused our website so show the shoes as being sold out right then they became available for sale.  We are looking into this issue to keep it from happening again.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

I went to Eastbay and had a 45 minute wait but then went to NDC and copped them easily. Thanks NT for the link
This...Eastbay really needs to step it up
30t6p3b.gif
Originally Posted by JtJtJtJt9

Eastbay after a 39 min wait:

We're sorry, but the following item is currently out of stock and no longer available.

This item was automatically removed from your cart.

If you would like to check future availability of these products, please contact our customer service at 1.800.826.2205.

24041301 Nike Air Foamposite - Men's , size 13.0
There was a lot of interest in this shoe, so if you got in line late, the wait time was a bit long. 
frown.gif
  If you get a long wait timer, I would suggest trying to place an order over the phone, as the shoe could sell out (as JtJtJtJt9 found out) before your time to check out comes up.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

what's this wait on eastbay lol?
To keep from over selling and to keep our website/order system from crashing on major launches, we have implemented a queue system.  Based on when we receive your request to check out, you will be put in a line. 

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

i got my order confirmation email from eastbay but in the email there is no size stated...... anybody else email is the same?
Originally Posted by seymour cake

got a size 13 on eastbay but havent received my confirmation email yet...has anybody else gotten one??
You should have received an order confirmation by now.  Make sure to check your junk mail folder if you have not already.  Otherwise, if you want us to check on the status of your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number. 

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Eastbay is bugging for showing stock for all sizes still.
Due to the size of our website, we can only update it every so often, so all the sizes will show as available for a few hours after the shoe has been sold out.  As of this post, all the sizes are currently sold out.

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

anywhere online to cop a size 6? besides east bay... there out after making me wait 22 min smh
Unfortunately, we are not going to know when a size will sell out.  If the size you are interested sells out while you are waiting, our website does let you know. 

EastbayRep - Ray

yooo i woke up early waited on line... and wen i was about to get my pair they said my size 10./11 ran out!!!!!!!!, this @*!% happen twice!!! worst foam release ever for me.. i pray i get a pair for retail or a lil above i need these!!
frown.gif

yooo i woke up early waited on line... and wen i was about to get my pair they said my size 10./11 ran out!!!!!!!!, this @*!% happen twice!!! worst foam release ever for me.. i pray i get a pair for retail or a lil above i need these!!
frown.gif

Much kudos to EastbayRay for responding to literally every one of those comments and questions.

Much kudos to EastbayRay for responding to literally every one of those comments and questions.

I wonder if this release is similar to the '09 eggplants, numbers wise. Not many shops around my way carried the '09's but then again people weren't as "thirsty" as they are now lol

I wonder if this release is similar to the '09 eggplants, numbers wise. Not many shops around my way carried the '09's but then again people weren't as "thirsty" as they are now lol

laugh.gif

fair enough, i didn't have the coupon so i didn't know what it said.  it's pretty much hit or miss then as someone else was able to use it.

i was able to get an extra pair today at the crenshaw mall footaction and was able to use my merchandice return card with no problem so im content.   i made sure to check my pair before buying this time around after being stuck with a pair of electric blue pros that had crappy grooves when i bought those.

laugh.gif

fair enough, i didn't have the coupon so i didn't know what it said.  it's pretty much hit or miss then as someone else was able to use it.

i was able to get an extra pair today at the crenshaw mall footaction and was able to use my merchandice return card with no problem so im content.   i made sure to check my pair before buying this time around after being stuck with a pair of electric blue pros that had crappy grooves when i bought those.

Got a 2nd pair in store this morning, I'll debate keeping both size 10s for myself or getting rid of one when my NDC order arrives. Congrats to everyone that was able to get a pair.

Tried my best to get the different colors in the pics with/without flash, I LOVE it

Got a 2nd pair in store this morning, I'll debate keeping both size 10s for myself or getting rid of one when my NDC order arrives. Congrats to everyone that was able to get a pair.

Tried my best to get the different colors in the pics with/without flash, I LOVE it

This is 1 of the best releases of the year in my opinion. Pictures don't do these shoes justice they are crazy in person

This is 1 of the best releases of the year in my opinion. Pictures don't do these shoes justice they are crazy in person

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Agreed. This color way is hard to justify in pictures.

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Agreed. This color way is hard to justify in pictures.

went to my local mall not remembering it was still flooded, then hit up another mall, no dice. Had to take a trip to niketown nyc and pay that 16 dollar tax plus tolls and ##%% but o well i needed these for the collection, hoping to get another pair when restock hits

went to my local mall not remembering it was still flooded, then hit up another mall, no dice. Had to take a trip to niketown nyc and pay that 16 dollar tax plus tolls and ##%% but o well i needed these for the collection, hoping to get another pair when restock hits

smh, i had school and now these are gone.

%%!# my life. Only Foam release I really really wanted, and I can't get it for some *%%! I can't control.

NDC needa restock tomorrow.

smh, i had school and now these are gone.

%%!# my life. Only Foam release I really really wanted, and I can't get it for some *%%! I can't control.

NDC needa restock tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom