Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

ordered successfully. swoosh came through. smh at the 1 pair limit tho, i wanted an extra pair for me.

One pair on swoosh?  I was able to add 3...did you click the drop down box?

Fam, they might cancel your order. It happen my homie too, it give you the option, but it said in bold, one per customer...

ordered successfully. swoosh came through. smh at the 1 pair limit tho, i wanted an extra pair for me.

Fam, they might cancel your order. It happen my homie too, it give you the option, but it said in bold, one per customer...

When I tried to submit my order on NDC, it said they had already sold out of sz 12.
Got 10 min to go in the Eastbay line.

When I tried to submit my order on NDC, it said they had already sold out of sz 12.
Got 10 min to go in the Eastbay line.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man damn this one person limit is so whack on NDC i needed 2 pairs had to go over to eastbay to cop my second and hit the timer hopefully they wont be sold out when the timer expires!!!

what if the have your size a few days later can you cop?  My size is always the last to go.

what if the have your size a few days later can you cop?  My size is always the last to go.

man damn this one person limit is so whack on NDC i needed 2 pairs had to go over to eastbay to cop my second and hit the timer hopefully they wont be sold out when the timer expires!!!

Originally Posted by Holiday

that's why i stuck with 1.  not worth risking getting the order cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom