Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

I don't get the super complaints with the newest Orlando retro, that seems to always have to come up in every foam thread, but do y'all.

Laughable anyone would take any foam over the foam color that started it all, but I'm an ole'lass with ole'lass philosophies so...

Those 2011s match/look better with all my game-worn Orlando Warmups the most out of the 3, including the originals, which is all I cared about...

I don't get the super complaints with the newest Orlando retro, that seems to always have to come up in every foam thread, but do y'all.

Laughable anyone would take any foam over the foam color that started it all, but I'm an ole'lass with ole'lass philosophies so...

Those 2011s match/look better with all my game-worn Orlando Warmups the most out of the 3, including the originals, which is all I cared about...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

The toe box is different, the cut of the shoes is lower, the ridges and shallower, the shape of the shoe is different, the foam is softer, and there are glue stains all over the place. Most importantly the shade of blue is different, which ruins the shoe. 

The toe box is different, the cut of the shoes is lower, the ridges and shallower, the shape of the shoe is different, the foam is softer, and there are glue stains all over the place. Most importantly the shade of blue is different, which ruins the shoe. 

Yeah, I have both 07's and 11's, and while the color on the 07's is better, I still really like the 11's.  Im glad there is negative press with the 11's, it will give me a chance to score another pair around retail when Im able to.  I still see some hovering around 215-225 shipped. 

As far as the Dark Army's, Im definitely gonna try and get a pair.  But if I cant get them for retail, then Ill have to pass. 

Yeah, I have both 07's and 11's, and while the color on the 07's is better, I still really like the 11's.  Im glad there is negative press with the 11's, it will give me a chance to score another pair around retail when Im able to.  I still see some hovering around 215-225 shipped. 

As far as the Dark Army's, Im definitely gonna try and get a pair.  But if I cant get them for retail, then Ill have to pass. 

Get your Camping gear ready. I spoke to a few of the Local foot locker sin the philly burbs (granite,springfield and Bala) Looks like an average of 12 pairs. Im setting up shop at the Bala Location.

Get your Camping gear ready. I spoke to a few of the Local foot locker sin the philly burbs (granite,springfield and Bala) Looks like an average of 12 pairs. Im setting up shop at the Bala Location.

Originally Posted by Swagadelphia

I find that hard to believe, the KOP HOH had mad pairs of the electric blues and every mall in delaware had mad pairs too. There was a midnight release for the electric blues and there was at least 100 people at FL and Champs and everyone pretty much got a pair

Originally Posted by Swagadelphia

I find that hard to believe, the KOP HOH had mad pairs of the electric blues and every mall in delaware had mad pairs too. There was a midnight release for the electric blues and there was at least 100 people at FL and Champs and everyone pretty much got a pair

Back
Top Bottom