Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

CCK is right on!

I was feeling the same way.

This cat I was talking with the other day said he was passing on these because he copped the RETRO BLUES. Said RBLUES were better
indifferent.gif

Just let them have their own opinions so that it's easier for you to get a pair 
pimp.gif

This is going to be the longest 2 week wait, hope I can get multiples.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

CCK is right on!

I was feeling the same way.

This cat I was talking with the other day said he was passing on these because he copped the RETRO BLUES. Said RBLUES were better
indifferent.gif

Just let them have their own opinions so that it's easier for you to get a pair 
pimp.gif

This is going to be the longest 2 week wait, hope I can get multiples.

Originally Posted by j o 19

SAW THESE TODAY ON FORDHAM ROAD IN THE BRONX FOR 350... THAT STORE MUST BE SMOKING FOAMPOSITE GLUE

all these little stores all over nyc need to see a flash mob for talking advantage of customers for years on end 
pimp.gif

SAW THESE TODAY ON FORDHAM ROAD IN THE BRONX FOR 350... THAT STORE MUST BE SMOKING FOAMPOSITE GLUE

all these little stores all over nyc need to see a flash mob for talking advantage of customers for years on end 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
  count me in.   if the knicks ever win the title hopefully those spots and the spots on fulton st get the same treatment that spot out here got when the lakers won the title
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
  count me in.   if the knicks ever win the title hopefully those spots and the spots on fulton st get the same treatment that spot out here got when the lakers won the title
laugh.gif

Last month fordham was selling them for 400

Originally Posted by Kingd247

and they'll be $300 the day before they release
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Kingd247

and they'll be $300 the day before they release
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

How does the Pros run compared to the Ones?

This! Im anxiously awaiting and cant find a pair of pros to try on for size. I had the coppers last year in a 9.5 and they were too tight

Originally Posted by Remi23

How does the Pros run compared to the Ones?

This! Im anxiously awaiting and cant find a pair of pros to try on for size. I had the coppers last year in a 9.5 and they were too tight

im tryin to cop these online at midnight since i gotta work that friday morning. Imma have to be ninja fast at checkout

im tryin to cop these online at midnight since i gotta work that friday morning. Imma have to be ninja fast at checkout

just got the last size 9 from a local shop 

the store was charging $260.00 but was able to cop for $230.00 since have 

I been shopping there when foams when unpopular 

$30.00 over retail but I can live with that 

they sold out in one day at $260.00 

398206581.jpg

just got the last size 9 from a local shop 

the store was charging $260.00 but was able to cop for $230.00 since have 

I been shopping there when foams when unpopular 

$30.00 over retail but I can live with that 

they sold out in one day at $260.00 

398206581.jpg