Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Will Be Coppin The Bords...
30t6p3b.gif

How can yall hate when ppl stare @ your shoes when you spend hours on here staring/chatting about the same shoes.
30t6p3b.gif

How can yall hate when ppl stare @ your shoes when you spend hours on here staring/chatting about the same shoes.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by geech

30t6p3b.gif

Eggzacklyy, y'all know y'all love it
laugh.gif
Why would I like that attention? It's one of the reasons why i rarely pull new sneakers out the stash...I don't need a bunch of grown men gawking at my footwear to know what i have on
laugh.gif
@$!! i bought em...don't care for or have use for the validation of others...It gets annoying when i'm out with the Mrs. and she taps me and says "Oh look there goes another one staring"
30t6p3b.gif
like Cereal?  

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by geech

30t6p3b.gif

Eggzacklyy, y'all know y'all love it
laugh.gif
Why would I like that attention? It's one of the reasons why i rarely pull new sneakers out the stash...I don't need a bunch of grown men gawking at my footwear to know what i have on
laugh.gif
@$!! i bought em...don't care for or have use for the validation of others...It gets annoying when i'm out with the Mrs. and she taps me and says "Oh look there goes another one staring"
30t6p3b.gif
like Cereal?  

Didn't care for the pines in the sample pics but the vids with wale show the shoe is darker than the sample pics which is good imo. These will be copped!

Didn't care for the pines in the sample pics but the vids with wale show the shoe is darker than the sample pics which is good imo. These will be copped!

Originally Posted by KenJi714

is that one chick even black ? she talk like a hood rat

Rocsi is from New Orleans and she is Honduran and Chilean but she never says what she is on tv but she tries to act like she is Puerto Rican or Dominican I guess cause the show is in NY

Originally Posted by KenJi714

is that one chick even black ? she talk like a hood rat

Rocsi is from New Orleans and she is Honduran and Chilean but she never says what she is on tv but she tries to act like she is Puerto Rican or Dominican I guess cause the show is in NY

A comment or 2 about a pair of kix is harmless , its those dudes that go overboard and wanna shout you out from 50 ft away that cross the line.

But if you've already built a rep of bein a sneakerhead with the newest kix, folks will be anticipating what you're going to wear.

A comment or 2 about a pair of kix is harmless , its those dudes that go overboard and wanna shout you out from 50 ft away that cross the line.

But if you've already built a rep of bein a sneakerhead with the newest kix, folks will be anticipating what you're going to wear.

Back
Top Bottom