Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

I don't understand do some o y'all just buy the shoe in the store without inspecting it. Some of y'all glue stains look obvious

I don't understand do some o y'all just buy the shoe in the store without inspecting it. Some of y'all glue stains look obvious

Can't find a size 10 anywhere & I really wanted a pair.
nerd.gif
 Hoping for a restock!
ohwell.gif

Just went to eastbay.com and checked my order status...they shipped out today and should be here by Thursday...In time to wear for Fri.

Just went to eastbay.com and checked my order status...they shipped out today and should be here by Thursday...In time to wear for Fri.

Originally Posted by jusdre86

Because for every sneakerhead who compares the quality to the Pros that dropped 10 years ago, there are two younger kids who don't give a @%$%, and will cop with the quickness if you go around to another store to look.

Lol get some nail polish remover and move on, I've always been reluctant to put it on Jordans because of the suede/leather, but these are diff material and don't get messed up easily.

Saw a size 8 today and they do seem more like the material on Air Max Wavys then regular Foams, but they are still
pimp.gif

Judging from when the Pewters restocked, these should be back up around the 7th or 8th

Needless to say, I'm not sleeping that night

Originally Posted by jusdre86

Because for every sneakerhead who compares the quality to the Pros that dropped 10 years ago, there are two younger kids who don't give a @%$%, and will cop with the quickness if you go around to another store to look.

Lol get some nail polish remover and move on, I've always been reluctant to put it on Jordans because of the suede/leather, but these are diff material and don't get messed up easily.

Saw a size 8 today and they do seem more like the material on Air Max Wavys then regular Foams, but they are still
pimp.gif

Judging from when the Pewters restocked, these should be back up around the 7th or 8th

Needless to say, I'm not sleeping that night

Originally Posted by xavdiesel

Bought mines at Shoe Palace at the Gilroy Outlet, smelled like garlic though...
The employees was stuntin in em in the back, doing the #BirdmanHandRub in the mirror

birdman-get-your-shine-on.jpg

Originally Posted by xavdiesel

Bought mines at Shoe Palace at the Gilroy Outlet, smelled like garlic though...
The employees was stuntin in em in the back, doing the #BirdmanHandRub in the mirror

birdman-get-your-shine-on.jpg

Originally Posted by Epic800

I am wondering anyone who ordered from Nike.com order have shipped?

Some have and some haven't, will probably ship Tuesday at the latest due to the holiday

Some have and some haven't, will probably ship Tuesday at the latest due to the holiday

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Oh yeah, I wasn't taking in consideration of the holiday, thanks.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Oh yeah, I wasn't taking in consideration of the holiday, thanks.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Managed to grab the last sz.11 this morning from footlocker.
Seems foams cut is getting lower and lower, will be lowtops pretty soon.
Nice kicks though.
I didn't know people out here in California wore foams, in my 2 months being here, never seen anyone with a pair on. But these flew.
They probably didn't send a lot of pairs out here compared to the east coast

Nice kicks though.
I didn't know people out here in California wore foams, in my 2 months being here, never seen anyone with a pair on. But these flew.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Nice kicks though.
in thinkin that's the case.  spot i got my pair from only had 1 size 11,  i went in about an hour after they opened and i bought the first pair.  if you put the number of pairs 34th st and the hoh on 125th get in cali  in bigger volume stores out here they would be overstocked with foams so i don't blame them for not ordering alot of pairs.

Back
Top Bottom