Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Yeah because I'm sure you're the only person who has a House of Hoops near them, or...you know....access to the internet. 
What are you 12?  

Wow, you are ignorant
There was only ONE HoH at the time, this was in the Summer of 2008, when things are just getting horrifying

As for Rico, you are so humble
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

First off, if you call someone ignorant you might want to make sure your post doesn't sound like you're the ******ed kid in 7th grade: "when things are just getting horrifying"? What does that even mean? 
Secondly, yes, there was only one House of Hoops at the time, but you're conveniently ignoring the fact that there was clearly a post on NT about this? One in which NUMEROUS people commented on, because the Eggplant Flights hadn't dropped yet, and the two sneakers held a striking resemblance.
So instead of hyping yourself up to look more knowledgeable than everyone else because :::gasp::: you knew about the secret HoH release that no one else on NT would ever know about, you just wind up looking foolish. Stay in your place. Kids these days... 
eyes.gif

Thanks for admitting you were doing some homework/research through out the years of not being able to physically be in the presence of limited shoe releases
roll.gif

Oh, you're one of those elitist sneaker enthusiast
thank youmaster Jedi Obviousness.
I am not some scrub searching for Jays/Nikes on eBay, Craigslist. I don't scrub off on Sole Collector either.

I does THIS ALL on NikeTALK, where I have been for over a decade

Elitist? ABSOLUTELY
The difference between I and them is that I give back

Yeah because I'm sure you're the only person who has a House of Hoops near them, or...you know....access to the internet. 
What are you 12?  

Wow, you are ignorant
There was only ONE HoH at the time, this was in the Summer of 2008, when things are just getting horrifying

First off, if you call someone ignorant you might want to make sure your post doesn't sound like you're the ******ed kid in 7th grade: "when things are just getting horrifying"? What does that even mean? 
Secondly, yes, there was only one House of Hoops at the time, but you're conveniently ignoring the fact that there was clearly a post on NT about this? One in which NUMEROUS people commented on, because the Eggplant Flights hadn't dropped yet, and the two sneakers held a striking resemblance.
So instead of hyping yourself up to look more knowledgeable than everyone else because :::gasp::: you knew about the secret HoH release that no one else on NT would ever know about, you just wind up looking foolish. Stay in your place. Kids these days... 
eyes.gif

Thanks for admitting you were doing some homework/research through out the years of not being able to physically be in the presence of limited shoe releases
roll.gif

Oh, you're one of those elitist sneaker enthusiast
thank youmaster Jedi Obviousness.
I am not some scrub searching for Jays/Nikes on eBay, Craigslist. I don't scrub off on Sole Collector either.

I does THIS ALL on NikeTALK, where I have been for over a decade

Elitist? ABSOLUTELY
The difference between I and them is that I give back

im only posting for reasons noted above

but 2 further the discussion...I am glad Nike finally re-duplicated the Jason Kidd flight 1 look

most of you all didnt have an HoH so you would have no clue as 2 what i am mentioning
roll.gif

"Them things that change colors"

Originally Posted by xbiker47

I guess you didnt see the blue laser 4s he posted

Its called loot.

but 2 further the discussion...I am glad Nike finally re-duplicated the Jason Kidd flight 1 look

most of you all didnt have an HoH so you would have no clue as 2 what i am mentioning
roll.gif

"Them things that change colors"

Originally Posted by xbiker47

I guess you didnt see the blue laser 4s he posted

Its called loot.

roll.gif

What are you 12?  

roll.gif

What are you 12?  

roll.gif

What are you 12?  
laugh.gif

roll.gif

What are you 12?  
laugh.gif

roll.gif

What are you 12?  

Wow, you are ignorant

eyes.gif

roll.gif

What are you 12?  

Wow, you are ignorant

eyes.gif

"A wise man once told me don't argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who" -Jay Z

"A wise man once told me don't argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who" -Jay Z

Back
Top Bottom