Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

Fellas.....
I think the argument holds at not just returning the shoes, but making Nike aware of the madness they are causing by the ridiculous hype and pricing on these shoes.....like the other dude said, somebody else will just buy them... So in order to really make a change, we have to stop adhering to their crazy price increases every year and stop hyping these shoes and releases. It has gotten to the point where u cant even go buy a pair without getting trampled or mugged. With that said..we have to be smarter and know our surroundings with these releases...It's a shame what happened to the young homie, but we have to be smarter with how we carry ourselves and how much we carry on us. Somebody got the scoop and made him a target... with that said...I wanna return my pair..... but what good would that actually do?? Somebody else will just buy them... Thats why Nike doesnt give a sh*t... They dont Give a sh*t about us, our safety, or our lives...That is up to us.. They just want the money... Sad thing is I dont foresee an end to this madness.

What exactly do you want NIKE to do? Its not their fault that people that want their products are beyond acting like civilized human beings. As far as hype goes, they don't do anything to hype up a product. They give you a release date, that's it. It's all of these sneaker blogs that are hypebeast central. Kicksonfire and Modern Notoriety are the absolute WORST. They will hype up ANYTHING. Also, the people that pay reseller prices are largely responsible as well. How could you possibly justify spending $300 on some ugly shoes that have no significance whatsoever. 50% of the fools that paid retail or bought from a reseller, will only wear their pairs once so they could show all of their followers on instagram that they have the newest release. It's pathetic.

sad thing is i talked to footlocker and they said they are suppose to send the shoe back, but here in vegas footlocker will knowingly sell you a defective shoe at retail. which confuses me tho is y would ppl still buy a ****** up shoe for retail is it hype or do they want they shoe so bad they are willing to pay for the flaws that shoe has just because its retail price?Because if i didnt find another pair i could rock without ppl askin me whats on your shoe, i just woulda been outta luck!

Hype my man, you and I both know it.

Sure, but at the same time I'm also not one to flip out over a small imperfection on a pair of shoes. The problem is that it is such a pattern now. But, I happen to think a lot of these people are anal, or even worse, on some Lady Macbeth steez imagining microscopic imperfections. Out damn spot!
Do you read the JB forum? It's dudes going crazy over tiny cosmetic imperfections, yet ignoring major issues like the entire shape of the shoe being off. ..."Sneakerheads" know they have to complain, but they didn't get up to the part in the Sneakerhead-ing for Dummies book that tells them what they should actually be complaining about.
Agreed. However, I will be honest and say that I saw a dude rocking a pair this morning on the train and I did note to myself that they looked better in person than I thought they would. I still think they're ugly, just less ugly than I did a week ago. I still think they should be outlet fodder. You and I both know that plenty of better looking Foam releases were relegated to clearance racks and outlets in the past.

BIP, I've been in the 'game' long enough to see some gems hit the hash/back wall and why not? I copped a few for wicked prices.

I do agree that some people are nitpicking over things that can be wiped off in one pass with a cotton swab and a cleaning agent, but at the other time there are same glaring flaws that can't be excused simply due to the price being charged for the shoes. You do bring up a good point about the major differences in shape and materials but that can be attributed to evolving manufacturing practices (Nike Better World - an oxymoron in itself as their product is 'Worse' now) and manufacturing at different factories in different locales (Taiwan vs. China).

What exactly do you want NIKE to do? Its not their fault that people that want their products are beyond acting like civilized human beings. As far as hype goes, they don't do anything to hype up a product. They give you a release date, that's it. It's all of these sneaker blogs that are hypebeast central. Kicksonfire and Modern Notoriety are the absolute WORST. They will hype up ANYTHING. Also, the people that pay reseller prices are largely responsible as well. How could you possibly justify spending $300 on some ugly shoes that have no significance whatsoever. 50% of the fools that paid retail or bought from a reseller, will only wear their pairs once so they could show all of their followers on instagram that they have the newest release. It's pathetic.
i understood what you meant until the ugly shoe part . i dont mind resell prices if i have the cash, i can hagle $300 down 280, but it will most likly not the same month they came out, now $900 is out there

THIS JUST IN...

proxy.jpg

Can someone help me understand why dudes charging $350+ for these on ebay. Is there something I'm missing?

no hate to those who liked and copped, but i couldn't have said this much better, myself...

I really don't see what some of ya'll see in this color combination. It's one of the worse combos Nike has ever given us. If this colorway is selling out everywhere I hate to see what the future holds for foamposites.

I like foamposites for there shape and material the colors jst make some stand out to me PERSONALLY more than others cause we all see colors different but i still like them all for being foamposites....that said i think these look good .....nike has to milk the consumer there saving the dope color ways for when sales start to go down.....imagine they drop a all black pro with a infared. Bottom?? Right now there would be riots ..... Nike is jst making there money .......jst be patient and EVEN better will come .....now its jst on to the next one

Last edited:
I like foamposites for there shape and material the colors jst make some stand out to me PERSONALLY more than otheres cause we all see colors different but i still like them all for being foamposites....that said i think these look good .....nike has to milk the consumer there saving the dope color ways for when sales start to go down.....imagine they drop a all black pro with a infared. Bottom?? Right now there would be riots ..... Nike is jst making there money .......jst be patient and EVEN better will come .....now its jst on to the next one
^^^This

These looked like boo boo in person, could've snagged them up, but didnt just bc of that.

These looked like boo boo in person, could've snagged them up, but didnt just bc of that.

Some of the cats taking photos of their sneakers need to chill out with all the filters. As you stated, these are utter doo doo when you actually look at them in person. The colourblocking is non-sensical.

foamposites are the most played out shoe in the game right now

I once really liked foamposites.

and then.

the hype. and the beasts. and they began to beast. for the hype. and thus. I sold every Foamposite I ever owned.

& if you support new school colorway Foams. #KillYoSelves

I loathe Foamposites

the end

still bummed these never restocked. Waited in line since 6:45 am on RD and my size (9.5) was gone by the time it was my turn.

I have very mixed feelins about these... at first i didnt like them at all... thought they were the ugliest foams ever... now i kinda of want them. Just to have in the collection

and then.
the hype. and the beasts. and they began to beast. for the hype. and thus. I sold every Foamposite I ever owned.
I loathe Foamposites
the end

why be so negative? If you don't like foams, just don't look at this thread

and then.
I loathe Foamposites
the end
how quickly ppl forget the jordan 1,s

and how are foams played out? if you like the quais and jays that stand out color wise whats the problem with these? i think some people just dont know how to dress
mean.gif

and then.
I loathe Foamposites
the end

Hey bro if Whoopie was rocking these the other day than they are far from played out hahaha

Back
Top Bottom