Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

Lol FL giving me checkout error... Hope this doesn't happen tomorrow for the VIIs.

Easy cop off NDC. Tried adding a sz 12 and was instantly given the sold out message so I tried for 12.5. Everything was good up until paypal login. Forgot my pw so I had to reset which took about 2 additional minutes. In the end, I still got my pair :smile:

How the hell was that an easy cop for you guys?

I can't get a pair to save my life....what am I doing wrong?

Failed on both ndc and east bay

after like 10 times of timing out after getting the 11 in my cart, finally got through on eastbay

The items have not been priced using the same currency as the order. [Code: 015K-0000000]   

That what it says when I try to check out on nikestore hahaha WTH????

Easy cop on ndc, completed purchase before 7 01am cst. I'm glad ndc didn't require the mandatory twitter link for these.

I need to be schooled in the art of online releases...cuz I was waiting patiently on Nikestore's twitter, got the link, went over to NDC and they were sold out of everything even close to my size. Apparently I'm donig it wrong

So I thought I struck out on Eastbay since I got the shopping cart error (NDC was a complete fail, I don't know if it was just for my size., but they sold out almost instantly). Hopped back into bed, then hopped back out just now just because. Checked out on Eastbay and it didn't even give me a waiting time.
happy.gif

I can't give out my secrets, but the twitter link is practically useless for really hyped releases, unless ndc implements the mandatory twitter link like they did with the gmp.

Whatever man, nearly FSR back on NDC except my size 13....just waited for 30 min in the eastbay line and just got my size there...sucks I gotta pack shipping over there...

That was a cake pickup on NDC. I wasn't even logged in and I took the time to log in and pay with PayPal and still got my size.

So did you search for style number then?[/quote]

you can type "foamposite" in the search box

So did you search for style number then?
you can type "foamposite" in the search box[/quote]

Before the tweet drops right?

Also I think these will be just like the gym greens, they will keep popping up new pairs....just be patient on NDC...

Back
Top Bottom