Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by BinYe

i wouldn't like these as Ones...

somehow... on this particular model... that swoosh adds a heap of character to 'em.

It's maybe a cop. Depending on funds as i'm heading a bachelor party in late july.

Lap dances on me!!! (by me... hee hee hee).

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yesss, the swoosh gives the shoe more black, it balances both colors out, I think if the swoosh wasnt there it will make the shoe less appealing cuz of all the blue, personally ill cop either way, welcome to the year of the foamposite!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by BinYe

i wouldn't like these as Ones...

somehow... on this particular model... that swoosh adds a heap of character to 'em.

It's maybe a cop. Depending on funds as i'm heading a bachelor party in late july.

Lap dances on me!!! (by me... hee hee hee).

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yesss, the swoosh gives the shoe more black, it balances both colors out, I think if the swoosh wasnt there it will make the shoe less appealing cuz of all the blue, personally ill cop either way, welcome to the year of the foamposite!

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Whenever I decide to wear my South Beach Lebrons....the pink laces will still be in the lil' bag inside the box.
I can tell times have changed when you got cats seriously thinking bout putting pink laces in a pair of Dopes
roll.gif

The hell is this world coming to?
laugh.gif

i stand by my statement from earlier anyone who actually has the gall to put pink laces on these should be B slapped 
laugh.gif

I would never rock pink laces with these. Pink rit dye should be enough.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Whenever I decide to wear my South Beach Lebrons....the pink laces will still be in the lil' bag inside the box.
I can tell times have changed when you got cats seriously thinking bout putting pink laces in a pair of Dopes
roll.gif

The hell is this world coming to?
laugh.gif

i stand by my statement from earlier anyone who actually has the gall to put pink laces on these should be B slapped 
laugh.gif

I would never rock pink laces with these. Pink rit dye should be enough.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Slowly being drawn to these

Same here, they look better than I thought they would.
Haven't gotten drawn in to the recent foam and foam pro "hype", but these are just smooth.  Regardless of SBs, pink laces, green laces, or black swoosh, these just work. Period. End of story.  Now just need to figure out how to cop on discount if at all possible.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Slowly being drawn to these

Same here, they look better than I thought they would.
Haven't gotten drawn in to the recent foam and foam pro "hype", but these are just smooth.  Regardless of SBs, pink laces, green laces, or black swoosh, these just work. Period. End of story.  Now just need to figure out how to cop on discount if at all possible.
tongue.gif

the way the pewters and electric green pro's were available before release date, i would of thought these would be around also... these are dope

the way the pewters and electric green pro's were available before release date, i would of thought these would be around also... these are dope

Back
Top Bottom