Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Was out in my Tahoe today checking out the latest color for the Tahoes... What are the odds huh?
laugh.gif
Wondering should I go through starting over on my term in order to trade up to get this color
pimp.gif
I am joking about trading my truck, but it is pretty much dead on with the sneaks...

Not for nothing, but you should throw some pink rims on that.  At this point it's totally worth it just because it pisses this many people off.

I knew this would happen. Nike are quite clealy cashing in on the SBs with these but i for one will not be putting pink laces in

I knew this would happen. Nike are quite clealy cashing in on the SBs with these but i for one will not be putting pink laces in

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

I have the lebron south beaches and they're not these so you.broke bums stop calling them that
last time I checked we still live in America where there is something called the 1st amendment so I'll keep calling these south beach foams.  It's hilarious how people are reacting to this..

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

I have the lebron south beaches and they're not these so you.broke bums stop calling them that
last time I checked we still live in America where there is something called the 1st amendment so I'll keep calling these south beach foams.  It's hilarious how people are reacting to this..

lmao @ the south beach comments

these'll be my first foams unless i get those EG's in a couple weeks...but you can be damn sure there won't be any pink laces in the vicinity when they're on my feet.

sb's are cool but not to the point where i feel the need to emulate them with other kicks.

lmao @ the south beach comments

these'll be my first foams unless i get those EG's in a couple weeks...but you can be damn sure there won't be any pink laces in the vicinity when they're on my feet.

sb's are cool but not to the point where i feel the need to emulate them with other kicks.

they gonna do well i think, being these are way better than the elec. green pro's.. alot of people got those and still looking to this day... you right nova these would of been sick as 1's.. i like pro's better so im good with either or..

they gonna do well i think, being these are way better than the elec. green pro's.. alot of people got those and still looking to this day... you right nova these would of been sick as 1's.. i like pro's better so im good with either or..

i like the 1's better but something about this color makes it better as a pro..... copping either way though

i like the 1's better but something about this color makes it better as a pro..... copping either way though

Back
Top Bottom