Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

After taking a good hard look at my pair, I have decided to sell them. They are just too loud for me. The only pair of Foams that deserve to be that bold is the Royals. Other than that, I'll stick with the darker colored Foams.

I did the exact same.

After taking a good hard look at my pair, I have decided to sell them. They are just too loud for me. The only pair of Foams that deserve to be that bold is the Royals. Other than that, I'll stick with the darker colored Foams.

I did the exact same.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

smh i just seen a dude rocking electric blue foams on one foot and electric green on the other.
frown.gif
alien.gif

. Where you in Philly cause i saw the same thing like two weeks ago here. Huss an where did you get yours from? Wouldn't mind another pair really like these

Originally Posted by youngcurse

smh i just seen a dude rocking electric blue foams on one foot and electric green on the other.
frown.gif
alien.gif

. Where you in Philly cause i saw the same thing like two weeks ago here. Huss an where did you get yours from? Wouldn't mind another pair really like these

True True That's why i sold mine.

True True That's why i sold mine.

Got me a San Jose Sharks fitted last week. Don't like all those flashy fitteds, just a nice plain joints, little color to match the shoe:

34xjjbb.jpg

Got me a San Jose Sharks fitted last week. Don't like all those flashy fitteds, just a nice plain joints, little color to match the shoe:

34xjjbb.jpg

@Pete: Got them from the Kicks USA on Oregon Ave in SP; the kicks were shipped there after some1 ordered them to that store; they can find another shop w/ them and have them sent to the store. Person never picked up and they sold me theirs. SN: About the Pink Laces.... to each their own. Most of us missed out on the Bron SB's so if u wanna turn these into Foam SB's it's alrite w/ me. This color is a popular color now... Pink laces doesnt make u "suspect"... Im thinkin abt puting infa-red laces in mine

@Pete: Got them from the Kicks USA on Oregon Ave in SP; the kicks were shipped there after some1 ordered them to that store; they can find another shop w/ them and have them sent to the store. Person never picked up and they sold me theirs. SN: About the Pink Laces.... to each their own. Most of us missed out on the Bron SB's so if u wanna turn these into Foam SB's it's alrite w/ me. This color is a popular color now... Pink laces doesnt make u "suspect"... Im thinkin abt puting infa-red laces in mine

Memphis that's a clean Sharks fitted!  I still have yet to break these out, I wish i would have doubled up.

Memphis that's a clean Sharks fitted!  I still have yet to break these out, I wish i would have doubled up.

Originally Posted by KingJStacks

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Just got off phone with a Nike rep she informed me that there will be a restock in October.

#swagg but does that guarantee that they will restock?

She told me the status is still active and will be getting more in October no date.

Originally Posted by KingJStacks

Just got off phone with a Nike rep she informed me that there will be a restock in October.

#swagg but does that guarantee that they will restock?

She told me the status is still active and will be getting more in October no date.

Shall be copped if somehow I miss Dark Pines.

Glad to see Nike is pooping on resellers. Now if only they did this for the actual South Beaches.

Shall be copped if somehow I miss Dark Pines.

Glad to see Nike is pooping on resellers. Now if only they did this for the actual South Beaches.

Highly doubt there would be a restock of a darn near sold out shoe 3 months after the release date, that makes no sense to me at all

Back
Top Bottom