Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

don't have to worry about people rocking Foams in Wyoming, hell only 5 people up here have the true blue 3's. I'm good!

Only 200,000 people in total in Wyoming and most wear boots
roll.gif
roll.gif

don't have to worry about people rocking Foams in Wyoming, hell only 5 people up here have the true blue 3's. I'm good!

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NikeRider

roll.gif
roll.gif
I know what you mean. Last time I visited there I had to give them all neck braces due to so much neck breakin goin on around me!!! hahaha!!

Originally Posted by NikeRider

roll.gif
roll.gif
I know what you mean. Last time I visited there I had to give them all neck braces due to so much neck breakin goin on around me!!! hahaha!!

this thread just lets me know i will always be a flightposite instead of foamposites dude.

i swear i hope the hype never gets this big for flights. its to the point its just corny.

i remember back in 01- 03 flights and foams were Elite. only certain people rocked them. Mainly from DC/MD down to NC.

now all these lil teeny boppers and clowns everywhere got them.

this thread just lets me know i will always be a flightposite instead of foamposites dude.

i swear i hope the hype never gets this big for flights. its to the point its just corny.

i remember back in 01- 03 flights and foams were Elite. only certain people rocked them. Mainly from DC/MD down to NC.

gzagenius wrote:

at least no one likes foams here in n texas
smile.gif

Exactly. Haven't seen anyone wearing them here yet...

But I'm still gonna wait a long while to break these out for the first time.

gzagenius wrote:

at least no one likes foams here in n texas
smile.gif

Exactly. Haven't seen anyone wearing them here yet...

But I'm still gonna wait a long while to break these out for the first time.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Honestly, i think Flights would trend too. Let Nike drop another clean colorway and probably they would get beasted too. But it would be a slower progress though. I need Flight asap, %%* is Nike doing anyway
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Honestly, i think Flights would trend too. Let Nike drop another clean colorway and probably they would get beasted too. But it would be a slower progress though. I need Flight asap, %%* is Nike doing anyway
mad.gif

My pair came in today from Nike.com I must say these jawns are doper in person. Decided to see what are your thoughts of these against the Pro Bs the real Blue/Black. side note: If I didn't know any better I'd think majority of the users on here were judges on Project Runaway. 
roll.gif
SMH.
5v3uko.jpg

My pair came in today from Nike.com I must say these jawns are doper in person. Decided to see what are your thoughts of these against the Pro Bs the real Blue/Black. side note: If I didn't know any better I'd think majority of the users on here were judges on Project Runaway. 
roll.gif
SMH.
5v3uko.jpg

GOT MY PAIR YESTERDAY AND FIRST THING I THOUGHT OF WERE THE TIFFANY DUNKS...LOOK MORE LIKE THOSE THAN SB'S TO ME

Back
Top Bottom