Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

Nike has been testing the waters with consumers for the past few years now and the consumers have bought every single colorway they could muster up. What makes you think that Nike would stop now?

There's going to be an influx of odd or just plain stupid colorways of Foamposite One after that Galaxy gimmick was so in demand.

Looks like there will be some matching air force one's to go with the foamposites
[h1]Nike Air Force 1 Low “Weatherman”[/h1]
Via: GDB

Last edited:
Here's our best look yet at them

Via: Long-7

Site says an August release for 1749 Chinese Yuan which converts to about $285 US Dollars. Doubt it will be that much though Chinese releases are usually more expensive so I'm guessing a 225-250 range. If the whiteout foams were 225 these will definitely be more. 

Last edited:
These are going to sell out, probably do bad on the resell market but still sell out 
mean.gif

Last edited:
i like em...a pearlescent/iridescence print of the weathermap/radar map...whatever map...would have been nice tho...changes with the angle of the shoe essentially 

These will be like the Fighter Jet's, all over the place.

Especially if they're dropping with those ugly *** AF1's.

Why? Nike, why? These r by far the worst, real ugliest foams (even shoes in general) ever!!!
I thought all the camo foams r bad, these really top em off.
These look real fake, all the busy pattern, graphics and color kill the iconic design of the foams, which r the ridges on the side. Those ridges made the shoes, and now all these high contrast color pattern just take over the focus of the shoes. Galaxy foams r different, and they r nice IMO because the graphics and color r simple and subtle, easy to read, u can still see and feel the ridges of the design of the shoes. But all these camo prints and now this weather map print r just too much.

Nike, please go back and follow a basic principle of design, which is KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid!)

i really like the blue laces and all the other blue elements and I am going to cop!

I think foams will start to sit on shelves, due to the price and many not liking them!

In europe the all white and fighter jets are still available and it is months since they released!

i'm diggin these... don't know if i'll get around to coppin em though.

The only thing I like about these is the gradient blue sole. Put that on a foam with some original color blocking and I think it would look decent. Otherwise these are just hideous.

Back
Top Bottom