Nike Air Foamposite One Summer 2013 Releases INFO (via: KixandtheCity.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're talking about the unreleased samples, yeah I do. But that shoe had blue (inner booty) to offset the white. If they make the inner booty royal blue one these Foams that could help

Yes you are right, I just looked at the Penny III photo again, I really hope they will release this one in the future!

I feel you but I want the color blocking like the orginal Penny P.E not the Shooting Stars.
Use the Pros to experiment with alternative color blocking

The more I see that original colourway, the more it grows on me. In 8th grade I had the royals and my teammate had the whites, so we were foamin backcourt :D

Mmm... the uppers are gonna get smashed fast, but unless you are literally kicking rocks and stubbing toes on everything THEY ARE FOAMS. You have to try and destroy these things. My pearls still look pretty good, and I actually ran through a field with em... a little soap water and armor all and they're back to damn near new.
bruh im not talking about all white air forces. i know foamposites are damn near indestructible but as far as this CW it isnt really worth buying. the pearls arent all white so that really isnt even a concern for me. but as for these

you can wipe the upper all you want, but that doesnt stop the sole/nubuck and everything else on the shoe that is white from gettin dirty fast and turning piss yellow

Hmm...I hope they release with black sockliner/nubuck and only the foam part is white. Soles should be clear otherwise they'll look like reverse Dooms without the swoosh.

the camo foams

they say these are dropping super limited real soon.

the whole teaser pics to me is corny.

The only interesting foams left for me:
Knicks version
Suns version
Orlando Home version
and maybe a fancy colour like Gold!

I'm tired of the clear soles. They yellow so fast it's not even worth buying them anymore to me. That white shoe will get ugly fast
in case you didnt get the memo.. clear soles until the yellow. once they yellow dye them black.

This. As much as I love Foams, the Hyperposite is a much better all around shoe.

??? Really? Everywhere I go I see multiple pairs of the Yellows, Red, Gym Greens and now slowly but surely the Crimsons. That's why I started waiting six months to a year to rock most of my foamposites, so I won't see em everywhere I turn. If a shoe sells out how is it a failure?  The Gym Greens are the only one I would say was a fail, and that's because it was on the shelves for about a month. You how long most shoes sit on the shelf?

Personally I hope he starts getting peeps with some of the 2000-2005 color ways, I hope the Crimson red are the old red pros.... and bring back that bright blue foamposite pro.

Mmm... the uppers are gonna get smashed fast, but unless you are literally kicking rocks and stubbing toes on everything THEY ARE FOAMS. You have to try and destroy these things. My pearls still look pretty good, and I actually ran through a field with em... a little soap water and armor all and they're back to damn near new.

With that said, I prefer the black upper on the white shoe, without this I'll only cop them as a luxury IF there is nothing else I like and IF they are easily available. But between the Cherry Red hyperposite, the cloak Penny V, and the stealth foams, plus what sounds like a Phoenix Colorway (instacop) and Red Foam Pro... whites are definitely very low on the list... anything I would rock the all whites with I would probably rock the all blacks with.
watch the gyms be one of those colorways that will be worth 700 dollars a couple years from now.. reminds me alot like the red pro's, and all black ones, that sat on shelves...

all whites are a def cop even if they bump the price more.
thats the spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom