Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

this is the first foam im going to pass on since the foam retros stated in 2000

plus this colorway is 10 years too late

Men and young boy who wear skinny jeans (if their still in style) should be happy

this group of lowlife's wants to be men so bad even the most ghetto AG/butch will still want to keep it a lil fem with a pink foam
this colorway should be perfect for this crowd

m8oc2r.jpg

15g82mt.jpg

1ox1zr.jpg

Last edited:
this is the first foam im going to pass on since the foam retros stated in 2000

plus this colorway is 10 years too late

Men and young boy who wear skinny jeans (if their still in style) should be happy

this group of lowlife's wants to men so bad even the most ghetto AG/butch will still want to keep it a lil fem with a pink foam
this colorway should be perfect for this crowd

m8oc2r.jpg

15g82mt.jpg

1ox1zr.jpg
this is exactly da demographic who's gonna buy these pink penny foamposites...IN DROVES

ill tell you what, killa cam HIMSELF gotta tweet he's gonna cop em and rock em wit a pink fur and mayyyybe i wont look at em as butch lesbian kicks.

they look intresting but i would wear it, i think i would be sending mixed signals. but if i was a chick yea no questions asked...

y are they dancing? they're getting arrested? they look like fools

Actually, they're throwing up "team" signs which is like mini Crips and Bloods in NY.

Somebody made a topic in General a while back but I forgot what they did to get arrested. I think they assaulted somebody though.

---

As for the foams, I'll make em priority on Black Friday and cop the IVs if I miss out on these.

Last edited:
Might cop to trade or maybe rock wit some kay yow elites. That reverse south beach idea is 
nthat.gif

We got people in here that are not comfortable with their sexuality lol , if a pink shoe defines you , then something is wrong with you period , either you already turned out , or etc

I would rock these with no question , and still pull women , it depends on you , and your character ,

These dudes :smh:

thnx baltimoregutta,back on the topic though, i wouldnt say these are homeosexual, but they can be if you wear them in a homosexual way

thnx baltimoregutta,back on the topic though, i wouldnt say these are homeosexual, but they can be if you wear them in a homosexual way

Anything can be homosexual if you wear it in a "homosexual way" :lol: :rofl:

____

Dudes too worried about what other dudes think of em. If I get my size in these, I'll rock em. Unless you want to shoot me a fade, I wouldn't care how you feel about me :lol:

Inb4WeGotABaddiememe

I have been wearing foamposites since early 200... back when retail was $170. This color way is fire, not something to wear all the time, but definitely will be heat.

^^^ Well brah I been wearing them since the 90s, and I believe this colorway is trash, straight garbage.

Even Foamheads don't have to like every colorway. It is not a metallic colorway, no color shifting, not a highly requested colorway, nothing. It is just a Foam One in a horrible shade of pink.

^wait until u see it in person until u make ur judgement, it may surprise you

and to baltimoregutta, i dont worry about what other dudes think of me, i was just responding to what some guy posted earlier, most likely ill buy these and wear em, so i dont really care if some guy(or hot lesbian) thinks of my sexuality

Last edited:
^^ Basically who cares if somebody think I'm gay for wearing these. I know I'm not so no big deal and some people are stuck on that only girls can wear pink so they can have that. Still gotta cop what looks cool to me. Rusty the pink might not be the greatest but I dont think these would necessarily look better in the other variations of pink you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom