Nike Air Foamposite One Oregon DS Size 11

Selling my DS pair of Nike Air Foamposite One Oregon. These are SIZE 11. The shoes themselves are completely DS, never even been tried on. I do not have the original retail box though. This is a legit PE pair that was actually issued to members of the Oregon Football team. These are tagged differently than the retail version, because these are the true PE version. They have repeating 9's in the bottom left corner of the tag. The players were not provided the retail box. Instead I have replaced the retail box with an all black NikeID box, which suits these shoes much better IMO. If you're looking at this listing, you know all about these shoes so I don't need to say anything further.

Pretty firm on the price tag. I believe it's a fair price, but there is slight wiggle room so OBO. The price does include shipping to the contiguous 48 states. I will ship USPS Priority, double-boxed, w/ a tracking number. Shipping is possible to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and internationally, but we will need to figure out a different figure for shipping costs. Please do not contact me unless you are PayPal ready.

I have a good friend at Nike who is able to hook me up with Oregon PEs on rare occasions. These are one of those rare occasions (please don't ask if I can help you out, I cannot).

I know this is my first listing on here, but I've been lurking on NT for a while and I need to start somewhere. Check out my posting past, I post often about my Oregon PE collection. DM is the fastest way to reach me. DM with questions and offers. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Yes. Still for sale. As long as they're up, they're for sale. Sorry for the late reply. I'm not set-up to see when people reply on here. Best way to contact is to DM me directly on here. I get that immediately. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom