Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by monstar

Wow I can't believe that transluscent red soles will be a HOH exclusive what a waste. But that is good for everyone else in the country who wanted the metallic reds, those should be a lot easier to get
HUH

Originally Posted by nyflyboydariece

Originally Posted by monstar

Wow I can't believe that transluscent red soles will be a HOH exclusive what a waste. But that is good for everyone else in the country who wanted the metallic reds, those should be a lot easier to get
HUH
he's speculating that it's going to be a GR.

metallic red joints are nice will aim for 1 pair not as great as others are hyping them up but def nice

Not that it will be a GR but the fact that more places will get it in different locations that do not have a HOH. Like SF, Miami, ATL

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

And we're STILL waiting on pics smfh.
It's not just a re-release of the One's that came out a few years back?
040754.jpg

No?

Originally Posted by nyflyboydariece

Again. BLACK FOAMPOSITE ONES WITH RED TRANSLUCENT SOLE ARE DROPPING IN MAY. METALLIC REDS GOT PUSHED BACK TO 11/26/10. The thread title wont be change cause that person is permabanned.
wow nike drops translucent when solid soles already dropped and didn't do really well or am I missing something? well less money out of my pocket.
I hope those are the HOH exclusives
pimp.gif

i just came from HoH and a rep said he saw them and they were a regular candy red with the clear/ice sole and they were coming May 15th or 16th. He didn't know how many they were getting because they haven't received a manifest with them yet. So iono.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

grin.gif
...all this conflicting info is a pain....I guess ima just fall back and wait for actual pics...

Same here, if everything is true..

Ima pass on the Black with red sole, and wait for the Metallic Red..

we do not want black foams with a red sole, eff is that... and if those do drop I hope dudes arent lined up at HOH.. yall will just giving nike the go ahead to $$$+# out foams

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

we do not want black foams with a red sole, eff is that... and if those do drop I hope dudes arent lined up at HOH.. yall will just giving nike the go ahead to $$$+# out foams

hopefully it is these...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom