Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Prince Charming basically confirmed that there Will be at least 30 pairs of HoH foams at any HoH, being that Chicago set the bare minimum standard last year. Lol

For those that need genuine help, and Will purchase their own shoe personally at HoH NYC, I am assigning myself as one of the captains for NikeTalk NYC summit.

I promise 2 do the best I can at helping out, just as I did 2 those in attendance last year, but not so much for those that stayed home. After this launch, ill retire this user name and go back into W.R.3 FTW

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

For those that need genuine help, and Will purchase their own shoe personally at HoH NYC I promise 2 do the best I can at helping out, just as I did 2 those in attendance last year, but not so much for those that stayed home. 
those that chose to campout in front of their computers didn't deserve help...its one thing if you didnt have access to them, its another thing if you just chose not to go out and make an attempt at all...

Originally Posted by east99

those look sick!! if they look like that, then shiet. too bad they are a limited release for HOH. =/ i won't be getting a pair for sure.

this and the royals are worth droppoing 200!

i agree with u the royals are worth it

Im worried now.
frown.gif

MAN! Even though there hasn't even been real pics posted, all this talk about HOH is getting me mad that Canada hasn't got theirs yet.
Soon though, word is that Toronto is getting one within the next year *crosses fingers*

^As Far As This HOH Release Goes? ........ Where Would The "Metallic Red" Be Coming From Then If That's The Case?
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom