Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ VERY TRUE if you ask for help return the favor to them its only right i have hooked up people on different things and i know they got me but you have people who want you to hook them up for less than retail 
grin.gif
 and then flake on you smh 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^^^ VERY TRUE if you ask for help return the favor to them its only right i have hooked up people on different things and i know they got me but you have people who want you to hook them up for less than retail 
grin.gif
 and then flake on you smh

tired.gif
I FORGOT ABOUT THOSE GUYS!!! ALONG WITH THE ONES THAT EXPECT YOU TO GET IT TO THEM FOR EXACT MSRP, FORGET ABOUT TAX, SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES, SMH...

if these drop in june along with da infrared pack....these are gonna be available for alot more people then ya people letting on...

re-sellers aren't gonna be able to abuse both da infrared packs & these pennies.....
laugh.gif

pick ya poison.

I hope some pics pop up soon, I'm tired of imaginin' what the hell these will look like
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I agree with J. Dudes ain't really playing fair anymore, don't get me wrong there will be the "usual suspects" that help out but everyone on NT ain't giving you a good rate cuz we on NT. Hype will be crazy for these, HOH exclusive plus the new foam heads.

BCUZ PPL DONT KNOW HOW TO RETURN THE FAVOR ANYMORE... HOW DOES IT LOOK WHEN YOU HOOK SOMEONE UP WITH A SHOE FOR RETAIL+TAX+SHIPPING AND THEY TURN AROUND AND FLIP IT OR WHEN THEY HAVE SOMETHING YOU WANT THEY TRY TO UPCHARGE YOU... THATS WHY I DONT HOOK UP RANDOM PPL ANYMORE... IF YOU ARE A REGULAR OR I SEE YOU HOOKING UP OTHERS THEN NO PROBLEM IF ITS POSSIBLE FOR ME BUT NO OTHER WAY...
agreed. i hook/help people out that ive grown familiar with but i dont expect help from strangers ive never communicated with before.

Pics probly won't pop up til the release date nears don't quite remember when the pics for the HOH pearls surfaced but it was close to the release date if im not mistaken.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I agree with J. Dudes ain't really playing fair anymore, don't get me wrong there will be the "usual suspects" that help out but everyone on NT ain't giving you a good rate cuz we on NT. Hype will be crazy for these, HOH exclusive plus the new foam heads.

BCUZ PPL DONT KNOW HOW TO RETURN THE FAVOR ANYMORE... HOW DOES IT LOOK WHEN YOU HOOK SOMEONE UP WITH A SHOE FOR RETAIL+TAX+SHIPPING AND THEY TURN AROUND AND FLIP IT OR WHEN THEY HAVE SOMETHING YOU WANT THEY TRY TO UPCHARGE YOU... THATS WHY I DONT HOOK UP RANDOM PPL ANYMORE... IF YOU ARE A REGULAR OR I SEE YOU HOOKING UP OTHERS THEN NO PROBLEM IF ITS POSSIBLE FOR ME BUT NO OTHER WAY...
agreed. i hook/help people out that ive grown familiar with but i dont expect help from strangers ive never communicated with before.
happy.gif

Since you live in the "foam capital" and will more then likely get multiples if you have extras when these release, you know who to holla at first
grin.gif

Baby Jumpman - uuUuUuuuUUuUuuuuu live in NY and ur cool with mr i am niketalk. im sure ull get urs just fine.

Yo...

searching4js

I know you're going to clean up on this release
laugh.gif

Dude always has mad multiples of these hyped HOH releases.

About the kicks though...

I don't know I have to wait on actual pics to reserve judgement on these...

If they're that same red as those pro's from a few years back
sick.gif
then they can keep them @##$%...

i think if excuted properly these
might go above eggplants
metallic red is sick
i just got to wait for the pics to surface
im new to the foam game as of copping them
just cause back in day 200 for me was my paycheck
so now im sitting comfy im trying cop x2
foams are best shoes to date

1.Durability

2.Comfort

3.Materiels are on point

4.They never crease 

Damn B-Jay, how are you going 2 inacurately say my name?
Sounds like our recent communication left you with a bitter taste in your mouth, given your choice user name of course.

Btw, expect these 2 be same color as 1/2 cents. It would help that shoe.

If these are the same color as the 1/2 cents, I'm not even gonna waste my time.

Add a sheen to it, and maybe...

Like charm said, theyll most likely be the same color as the cranbery 1/2's.

Just like royals, blacks, n eggplants.

Only time will tell for sure though.

im good...........on these joints! all i need is the royal joints and im good for life!

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

i think if excuted properly these
might go above eggplants
metallic red is sick
i just got to wait for the pics to surface
im new to the foam game as of copping them
just cause back in day 200 for me was my paycheck
so now im sitting comfy im trying cop x2
foams are best shoes to date

1.Durability

2.Comfort

3.Materiels are on point