Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

yeah just add "royals" to cart. no problem, pewters show up in the checkout. copped for 160, thank you nike promo

got 'em. UW wins tonight, got my pewters, good night so far. I'm out all, hope everyone gets their pair!

Copped
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

Originally Posted by Respect Is 23

I hope my spot comes through on these for me or else im going to have to try my luck and hope my size is still up on NDC/Eastbay....

If that's the case you might as well get off Eastbay... no tax/free shipping?
Not on Eastbay my dude but ya she hooks it up with the employee discount
pimp.gif

Size 9 copped from NDC for $219 shipped! My first Foams ever, NT fam. Just know I'm gonna love these. Good luck to all!

Originally Posted by button999

Originally Posted by khmerster

Odd.. My orders from Eastbay is always.. always boxed. Even with one order. Maybe it depends on where you live?

And with no tax and free shipping I vowed to always try my luck on Eastbay first before all others.

From what Eastbay Ray says, they only automatically double box Jordans.
So you take your chances, who knows you may get them double boxed, or you might get the white bag of box death.

Not true. All of my shoes that has been ordered from them has been double boxed regardless, Jordans or not. But hey I'm not complaining as long as they continue to. *knock on wood*

Originally Posted by button999

Odd.. My orders from Eastbay is always.. always boxed. Even with one order. Maybe it depends on where you live?

And with no tax and free shipping I vowed to always try my luck on Eastbay first before all others.

From what Eastbay Ray says, they only automatically double box Jordans.
So you take your chances, who knows you may get them double boxed, or you might get the white bag of box death.

Not true. All of my shoes that has been ordered from them has been double boxed regardless, Jordans or not. But hey I'm not complaining as long as they continue to. *knock on wood*

did you order additional items or just pair of shoes?  eastbay will double box a pair of shoes plus 1 item

Seeing as how they limit you to only 1 pair at a time on swoosh, would they let me order a second time the same size?

Back
Top Bottom