Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by manslayer

these are going to be just like the coppers/royals/pearls as stated before. They will sit.

But will be bought on RD! I can't wait!
coppers and royals didn't sit here in LA....only the pearls and cough drops.  You must be in the DMV or Memphis.

hopefully my local SP will be receiving these. If so copped a couple days early
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Got my delivery today from sneaker.st

besides a small glue stain at the bottom they look great...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... These are fire, I gotta thing for shoes in the black/silver/chrome colorway 
devil.gif

hey guys can i get a fully unbiased opinion im new to the game and i am wondering if i should cop these or the retro vii bordeaux only can choose one really like both

Originally Posted by DReK623

hey guys can i get a fully unbiased opinion im new to the game and i am wondering if i should cop these or the retro vii bordeaux only can choose one really like both
Bordeaux's are classics. Pewters will last forever and they look pretty darn nice 
pimp.gif

That is quite a dilema my fellow NT'er. When you close your eyes, which sneaker do you see on ur feet? Lol. I would probably buy the foams first cuz the Jordans are a cheaper price at retail. You could get that $160 quicker than $200 (tax not included). And then cop the J's. Either way tho, you can't lose.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

That is quite a dilema my fellow NT'er. When you close your eyes, which sneaker do you see on ur feet? Lol. I would probably buy the foams first cuz the Jordans are a cheaper price at retail. You could get that $160 quicker than $200 (tax not included). And then cop the J's. Either way tho, you can't lose.
ha well thanks i think ima go with the foams and im gonna miss out on the vii's thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom