Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Damn. I was gonna overlook these. But....ahh
mad.gif

Originally Posted by David Choi

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by evahflowin

eastbay says to go half a size down on Foams, do these fit true to size?

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 my feet would be screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!

True~ i needa go with 1/2 bigger of my true size too~

Eastbay doesn't say that, it says they RUN .5 SIZE SMALL. So then you read the box and it says to order .5 sz larger than your normal sz.

^they drop 3/19.

Good looks y'all...these joints are nice. I will be coppin again on RD & icing that pr. Royals 2x as well.

the jeans are Levis 505 straight fit & the cw is "black cat" I believe. I've had the pewters nearly a month 1/2 & these joints break necks all day.

Originally Posted by Nin0 Brown

the jeans are Levis 505 straight fit & the cw is "black cat" I believe. I've had the pewters nearly a month 1/2 & these joints break necks all day.

Off topic but how much are those jeans?  I'm asking because I just bought a pair of the same model, different colour, at Costco for $25
laugh.gif

ANYCONLINE.COM has sizes 9, 10.5, 11, 12, 13 up for 229.00 shipped

BNYCONLINE.COM has sizes 8,8.5, 9, 9.5, 10,10.5 11, 12 for 229.00 shipped

I wasnt too pressed to get these till i saw this pic. I didnt really like my silver Foam Pros and they reminded me of them. 

2hs9ov9.jpg

My girls getting me the Royal Ones but these look like a definite pick up as well. 

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Ordered for 229.00 shipped from http://www.anyconline.com/314996-004.html last night and receive tracking this morning 
smokin.gif
 just like retail and having them almost 2 months early 
pimp.gif
I did this too, but then chickened out cuz i bought 2 Cements, a pair of Royal Foams, and then these. I cancelled order. If i can swing the money i may have to again. Either that or when they drop I'll see what i can do.

after getting my royals from sneaker st, def waiting for him to put up the pewters. hopefully it will be for the same preorder price

Back
Top Bottom