Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

^ was about to say the same thing.

a small percentage of my foamposite perspective has HARLEM FOAMZ' in there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

teal and electric pros and hunter green ones =
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, I'm passing on all of those, especially the skittles colors. Pretty soon they're probably going to have a bright orange and hot pink.

Then they're going to wonder why they're sitting unlike the other foams. Just do a white based one and a black with clear sole.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

teal and electric pros and hunter green ones =
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, I'm passing on all of those, especially the skittles colors. Pretty soon they're probably going to have a bright orange and hot pink.

Then they're going to wonder why they're sitting unlike the other foams. Just do a white based one and a black with clear sole.

Exactly famstein.

It's the oversaturation/bastardization/demasculization of a once pretigious signature line.

Saddens me... but they are a corporation out to milk us dry. Cow nipple.

I think most foam heads will be really pleased with this shoe. Obviously wouldve liked the original sole that wale had, but these very slightly tinted blue see through sole are not far behind. They are so icy, its crazy.

Because they are the only retro shoe model from Nike that can compare their sales to the Jordan retros?

maybe that's the reason why they are going crazy on releasing Foams

Im thinking about buying a pair from footalog.com, are they legit and has any one bought from them before ? Wondered how service was from them.

son said demasculinization.
laugh.gif
yo, this is foams, not the next generation of young boys in today's society.
30t6p3b.gif

just picked these up today, when is the actual release date? will pick up the royals next week. got these
and the playoff 13s today

That's a great sale up there lolol. Great pics on this page gentlemen. NINO, your avy is too funny man. Lol

Back
Top Bottom