Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by MrDozo

They look like aluminum foil in the sneekgeekz vid. :/
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by Executive76

pewter-nike-foamposite-one.jpg

this pic sealed the deal. perfect the way they are
x2
pimp.gif
these look SOOO much better
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
nike messin up another shoe

^^^^NO THEY DON'T!!

Enough of this "Wale's look so much better" crap. Outside of the solewap...IT'S THE SAME DAMN SHOE!!!

The PewterFoams change color with the lighting. Sometimes it looks more like silver, sometimes it looks darker like gun metal. Sometimes it even looks copper-like.

Peep the Wale vid at 25 seconds. DAMN, they look silver right there?! Not dark like the above pic ya'll keep posting.

Peep the SneakGeekz vid. Looks silver at first. Now check 2:05 when he actually tries them on. Oh @#$%...They dark now.

Same damn shoe except Nike swiched the sole from hard rubber to clear.
Now if your a fan of Foams with hard rubber soles (I never knew ya'll existed before the Wale pics)...more power to you.

i Love these joints way more than all the other none OG color jointz , if bred is right ima double up on these.

call em da gun metal pennys.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Sneakermane's post is on point.

All of a sudden, everybody wants foams without a clear sole?

SMH.
This. and everything Sneakermane said..

most of yall need to just chill. first they bring out those solid foams (cactus and breds) the majority didn't cop and watch them rot on the shelves. we complain saying we want

clear soles, they give us clear soles now yall want something else? comon guys SMH for real..

and after that sneak geeks video, ima def cop (only on discount though)

^^^Exactly. Imagine if Wale's sample pair had those clear/icy sole. Then Nike gave us gray/rubber soles for the actual release.....

It would be World War 3 on this forum.
roll.gif

The moaning, groaning, complaining & *****ing would be legendary.
I remember the Cactus Foam fiasco like if it was yesterday.

Like I said before some pairs look better with a clear sole some don't. translucent,

how many people complained about a clear sole when the Wale pics surfaced?

translucent, solid and clear soles should be used dependent on the colorway.

sneekgeekz joints look nice, i cant wait to get my hands on these.. they look like they wont look as bad as the silver pro's when they get a scratch, they just fire

Just saw a tweet from Sneakgeekz... sneakerauthority.com (no affiliation) has these up for pre-order with a note saying they will be in stock Feb1st 2011
The price to have these puppies locked down?

$349.99 
indifferent.gif

Hey... just noticed... 
indifferent.gif
 <--- pewter blankstare 

i know i said i'd have them today but my connect couldn't get them by today as he expected...but he did tell me to give him 2 weeks, and he's have Royal One's this week so lets see

Like I said before some pairs look better with a clear sole some don't. translucent, solid and clear soles should be used dependent on the colorway.

Come on Nike, you know this. You've only been making sneakers for almost 40years. We don't want or need icey soles on EVERY pair of foams. Smh

Originally Posted by sneakermane

^^^Exactly. Imagine if Wale's sample pair had those clear/icy sole. Then Nike gave us gray/rubber soles for the actual release.....

It would be World War 3 on this forum.
roll.gif

The moaning, groaning, complaining & *****ing would be legendary.
I remember the Cactus Foam fiasco like if it was yesterday.

You forgot some colors, translucent ones like they have on the black and silver 1/2 cents.

A smoked translucent would have been better IMO

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Like I said before some pairs look better with a clear sole some don't.
translucent, solid and clear soles should be used dependent on the colorway.

Come on Nike, you know this. You've only been making sneakers for almost 40years. We don't want or need icey soles on EVERY pair of foams. Smh

Oh really...Since when?!

Most of the pro's have solid or translucent soles, so why is the idea of anything but a clear sole seem crazy all of a sudden ?

Lots of dudes drool for clear soles, but that doesnt mean EVERYBODY feels the same way.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Most of the pro's have solid or translucent soles, so why is the idea of anything but a clear sole seem crazy all of a sudden ?

Lots of dudes drool for clear soles, but that doesnt mean EVERYBODY feels the same way.
this.

in hindsight da black and red penny foamposite one's look ALOT better with a solid rubber sole then da re-released translucent red sole.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MJsaver

this.

in hindsight da black and red penny foamposite one's look ALOT better with a solid rubber sole then da re-released translucent red sole.
then again there was not an outroar for the clear sole for the breds. people were pissed at the cactus foams tho and for good reason.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by sloanboy

pewter-nike-foamposite-one.jpg

this pic sealed the deal. perfect the way they are
x2
pimp.gif
these look SOOO much better
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
nike messin up another shoe

^^^^NO THEY DON'T!!

Enough of this "Wale's look so much better" crap. Outside of the solewap...IT'S THE SAME DAMN SHOE!!!

The PewterFoams change color with the lighting. Sometimes it looks more like silver, sometimes it looks darker like gun metal. Sometimes it even looks copper-like.

Peep the Wale vid at 25 seconds. DAMN, they look silver right there?! Not dark like the above pic ya'll keep posting.

Peep the SneakGeekz vid. Looks silver at first. Now check 2:05 when he actually tries them on. Oh @#$%...They dark now.

Same damn shoe except Nike swiched the sole from hard rubber to clear.
Now if your a fan of Foams with hard rubber soles (I never knew ya'll existed before the Wale pics)...more power to you.
damn, you are very correct sir.

In the wale pics they didn't look metallicy. But I do stand corrected.
they will be copped, on a disco

imo they would have been better with a sole like the one on wales pair.

Back
Top Bottom