Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

All these fakes poppin up are nasty, gross!! HORRIBLE.....Be careful when picking up your galaxys! The fakes are easy to spot but dont get got!!

are these re releasing in late june. id still like a pair for just a tad more than retail as for that price i can justify a scuff but not for 8-1600

man you can definetly spot all the flaws, but homie seems very happy with them thats all that counts... anybody who knows foams and galaxy cant be fooled with these.. but i have to say i dont condone fakes but those are not to bad.. lmao at them coming with 3 remove before flight tags...

Who is that clown in the fake galaxy vid? dude dont know his shoes from a hole in the ground. fake as he11. please tell me that is not someone anybody here actually trusts or pays attention to....

As I am fully aware that the pair in the video is a replica, I have decided to lay down the $102 (shipped) to give them a test run. As I have never ordered from a site like this I am purely interested in how they operate, shipping times and communication times. As I am not a pro in this, what are the flaws/ differences you guys are seeing so I can check them out for myself ( fellow employee has an authentic pair). Much appreciated guys

I ain't mad...that's what the game has become due to hypebeasting and Nike, who the hell is gonna pay a stack for some damn foamposites? I mean, really think about that, not LV, not Gucci, but some damn foams?  I say wear em and sport em, that way all this dumb beasting can chill out, a shoe that cost about 35 bucks to make, priced at 220, selling for 1000, $**@@, Nike and consumerism got y'all heads up your arses!!  I could see paying for some true vintage '#*% or something like the Nerf KDs, or HWC Lebron 8s, but not a damn foamposite, where the only sense of value is the fact that it was hyped up for All-Star Weekend...

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Who is that clown in the fake galaxy vid? dude dont know his shoes from a hole in the ground. fake as he11. please tell me that is not someone anybody here actually trusts or pays attention to....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So wait...what legit source has confirmed a re-release.

We heard the Black/Green HoH Foams were being "re-released" too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gtg305h

I ain't mad...that's what the game has become due to hypebeasting and Nike, who the hell is gonna pay a stack for some damn foamposites? I mean, really think about that, not LV, not Gucci, but some damn foams?  I say wear em and sport em, that way all this dumb beasting can chill out, a shoe that cost about 35 bucks to make, priced at 220, selling for 1000, $**@@, Nike and consumerism got y'all heads up your arses!!  I could see paying for some true vintage '#*% or something like the Nerf KDs, or HWC Lebron 8s, but not a damn foamposite, where the only sense of value is the fact that it was hyped up for All-Star Weekend...
You would pay that much for KD's or lebrons but not foams?? I dont get it.. Not comin at you, just dont see the logic behind it.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by greatone33333

no yeezy is not even in the same catagory with the galaxy foams

i really hope your saying that yeezys are better than galaxy foams cause if you are thinking the opposite then 
indifferent.gif

Why would u stoneface someone for liking one shoe over another, its all subjective.

I do like the 1st yeezys better so i would disagree with him but its not set in stone, and the yeezy 2 looks mediocre imo so i wouldnt trade my galaxies for them.

Either way its no big deal who likes what shoe better?

didnt mean to "de-authenticate" myself as a nike enthusiast by making that statement earlier, i will repeat this has never been done by myself and to the best of my knowledge my 40+ collection is 100% authentic

I did like a comment left earlier by purplehazen saying "homie seems very happy with them thats all that counts". I believe this to be true in anything in life with cars, houses, girls, so why not apply it to my #1 obsession, Nike. As i dont intend to "stunt" in these, it will be an interesting test on "AAA, B+ Fake" Quality and if it is something i can suffice to.

With the upcoming releases of SB elites and yeezy 2's i would like to justify my own mindset by seeing how terrible these fakes are so that i am never tempted into a more expensive mistake (i make $7 an hour, $100 for this experiment is expensive enough for a college kid) Even though i have heard time and time again "biggest mistake of my life/ will never do it again)

I 100% expect to never receive the shoes/ never receive a refund/ be completely disgusted with the quality if they were to ever appear. I also 100% believe the creator of that video on youtube is the one who has a paypal directly associated to the site promoted and is simply trying to make his portion in this continuing craze.

If anyone has any information that can help me or others out as a plethora of fakes are about to be exposed, it should be a large help to us all. I suppose ill be the guinea pig for all my $7 an hour brothers out there.

Originally Posted by proballer

You would pay that much for KD's or lebrons but not foams?? I dont get it.. Not comin at you, just dont see the logic behind it.
KD nerfs = only about 350 pairs made, from what I understand
Lebron HWC 8 = has to be less than 20 pair floating around

Foams = Nike produced plenty, but because of crazy release and hype beasts, pairs were pulled out of stores and everyone who has a pair or pairs are overpricing them...

Originally Posted by Boader254

As I am fully aware that the pair in the video is a replica, I have decided to lay down the $102 (shipped) to give them a test run. As I have never ordered from a site like this I am purely interested in how they operate, shipping times and communication times. As I am not a pro in this, what are the flaws/ differences you guys are seeing so I can check them out for myself ( fellow employee has an authentic pair). Much appreciated guys

I for one do not condone purchasing fakes nor do I partake in paying rape prices for some foamposites (or any shoes for that matter). However, that to me seems like a pricy "experiment" in my honest opinion. What do you wish to accomplish or gain from conducting your experiment? I am not telling you not to proceed, because I do not like to be told what to spend my hard earned money on, and I also believe the majority of us feel the same way. I thought one of the reasons for buying and wearing fakes was to deceive others. But to each his own. Like another gentlemen said earlier, "I can't wait to see the review."

Originally Posted by mushka81

I for one do not condone purchasing fakes nor do I partake in paying rape prices for some foamposites (or any shoes for that matter). However, that to me seems like a pricy "experiment" in my honest opinion. What do you wish to accomplish or gain from conducting your experiment? I am not telling you not to proceed, because I do not like to be told what to spend my hard earned money on, and I also believe the majority of us feel the same way. I thought one of the reasons for buying and wearing fakes was to deceive others. But to each his own. Like another gentlemen said earlier, "I can't wait to see the review."

I think buying fakes is less about deceiving others and more about your own perception and honest assessment of what u can afford, the galaxy foam is a cool shoe, but life is getting outta hand when re-sellers are charging a grand for a shoe that was $220 retail with no real history or exclusivity behind it...I mean people want to be fly, but there's no need to pay those prices, that only feeds the monster, I hope all those $1000 pairs on eBay sit and die a slow death, there's one thing in making a profit, but there's another in trying to just burn people....consumers eventually adjust to the market....if you like a Bentley, but only got Chrysler 300 mo ey, what u gonna do? Get that 300 and put rims on it and ride out, not to fool anybody else, but because it's an adequate replacement in your mind....

Originally Posted by mushka81

I think buying fakes is less about deceiving others and more about your own perception and honest assessment of what u can afford, the galaxy foam is a cool shoe, but life is getting outta hand when re-sellers are charging a grand for a shoe that was $220 retail with no real history or exclusivity behind it...I mean people want to be fly, but there's no need to pay those prices, that only feeds the monster, I hope all those $1000 pairs on eBay sit and die a slow death, there's one thing in making a profit, but there's another in trying to just burn people....consumers eventually adjust to the market....if you like a Bentley, but only got Chrysler 300 mo ey, what u gonna do? Get that 300 and put rims on it and ride out, not to fool anybody else, but because it's an adequate replacement in your mind....
Your points are valid. I appreciate your thoughts regarding one's own perceptions on replicas/fakes, pertaining to being an adequate replacement. I personally do not own the Galaxy Foamposites nor did I make any attempts of obtaining them. I understand that not everyone has a swiss bank account. But I am the type that moves on to the next if I can't procure a desired sneaker at what I deem to be a reasonable price. I too despise rape-sellers. A fellow NT'er stated that 95% of those sold went to resellers (I personally think its closer to 65-75%, but I could be wrong). I too hope that pairs priced at outrageous numbers on Ebay sit and drop drastically in price. That way those in the 5 percent-tile will be given a chance to obtain them at fairer price, without dropping a mortgage payment. Like I said earlier, to each his own. 

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by greatone33333

no yeezy is not even in the same catagory with the galaxy foams

i really hope your saying that yeezys are better than galaxy foams cause if you are thinking the opposite then 
indifferent.gif

Why would u stoneface someone for liking one shoe over another, its all subjective.

I do like the 1st yeezys better so i would disagree with him but its not set in stone, and the yeezy 2 looks mediocre imo so i wouldnt trade my galaxies for them.

Either way its no big deal who likes what shoe better?
i wasnt referring to what someone likes, im talking about the actual shoe itself.  one is arguably better than the other.  again it comes down to the old adage: if the shoe was available in every ftl and fnl and you knew it would sit on the shelf for a few months, would you still go this hard for it?  i doubt MOST of the people who bought these could say yes.  heres a simple test, what gets you more excited?: the thought of lookin at yourself in the mirror with them on? OR the thought of everybody else seeing you with them on?...

Whoever has the chance for the KD Nerfs better jump on that, those are much harder to get than some glittery foams.

Back
Top Bottom