Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Misssed out on a few stores....got one pair,and a seecond on the way
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

what i dont understand is the titanium 23 is more limited then the galaxy foams and yet the foams are more! i dunno which one i should save my money for

Are u kidding me? Titanium 23's make the galaxy foams look like cheap stickered garbage. Titanium 23's are a thing of beauty. One of the best Jordan's ever made.
EXACTLY,  its sad that at this point people are willing to pay more(or even the same amount for that matter) for these foams than for titaniums.  titaniums>galaxy foams any day, week, month, year...

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Give it a little more time & you will be able to get them for a G or less, especially in smaller sizes.

Saw a pair of sz 11 go for 785 today on ebay... Still not low enough for me though
Could you please post the link to the listing since it's ended... Im not saying youre lying but last time I checked these are still hittin for $1100 to $1500 easily. Never saw any pairs sell for less than $1000.
I deleted it from my watch list when it ended, so I dont think I can. I can look to see if I can find it but doubtful I will be able to. I have no reason to lie about it tho. You can believe me if you want, if not thats fine too. Doesnt matter to me. Just was sharing what I saw....

being that this is the official NT troll/salt thread, allow me 2 share that I have certainly learned my lesson with the "retail+shipping+tip" from selling our Yeezy 1s for under $500 to multiple NTers from this very thread who...nevermind

We just sold our last pair in front of Flight Club yesterday for $1500 cash

oh, and you guys can thank me for being the first person 2 begin the Flight Club price slashes at $1,700 (can't seem 2 stop being a sneaker-head and become a sneaker-thug 100%)

but before this thread gets locked... Can NikeTalk as a whole acquire some true facts from this release?
P.S. we do not sell on NT any longer

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Came back from flight club and all the employees are saying they are 90% sure on the re-release. They also feel no GITD sole. Im good friends with them but i dont know how credibly they are with info as half of the employees don't even know all the shoes in the store. But who knows.

Flight Club as your source?
30t6p3b.gif

I didnt say they were my source, i said i came back from that store and this is what they told me, i didnt say they were my source, i can go to VIM and they can tell me that and if i pass the info down it dont mean its my source

You are correct, there is a plan of rerelease (I hinted to that in my last post in this thread). My source is a Nike Rep via FTL Company. There will be some differences in the shoe. Looks like as of now the sole will be the main difference.

I won't mind a sole change. Me personally I don't care for glowing in the dark. Would wear some L.A. Gears if that was a big issue.

What do you guys think is a fair price for these? I don't think they'll rerelease and I want a pair.

Originally Posted by calikush

What do you guys think is a fair price for these? I don't think they'll rerelease and I want a pair.
 $500 honestly...but realistically $700 - 800...

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

being that this is the official NT troll/salt thread, allow me 2 share that I have certainly learned my lesson with the "retail+shipping+tip" from selling our Yeezy 1s for under $500 to multiple NTers from this very thread who...nevermind

oh, and you guys can thank me for being the first person 2 begin the Flight Club price slashes at $1,700 (can't seem 2 stop being a sneaker-head and become a sneaker-thug 100%)

but before this thread gets locked... Can NikeTalk as a whole acquire some true facts from this release?

Im confuse, you work at flight club? or you sold the shoe in front of the store? (long day at work im not thinking straight)

Originally Posted by dimez81

These glow in the dark foams are never going 2 be re-issed, just clear sole foam galaxies.
being that the market is flooded, get your pair for $800 like Spectacular did

as for the confusion... I was the first person 2 put a pair up for $1,700 at flight club, but took the pair out, and sold it myself, out front

you are welcomed NT

Originally Posted by dimez81

These glow in the dark foams are never going 2 be re-issed, just clear sole foam galaxies.
being that the market is flooded, get your pair for $800 like Spectacular did

as for the confusion... I was the first person 2 put a pair up for $1,700 at flight club, but took the pair out, and sold it myself, out front

you are welcomed NT
Gotcha, this is what i was confuse about, but thanks for clearing it out. Good come up man. I give credit for making that hustle.

Im confuse, you work at flight club? or you sold the shoe in front of the store? (long day at work im not thinking straight)
you must be new round these parts....

Originally Posted by s dubl

Lol nah, just a long day at work, brain ain't working properly,
laugh.gif

^ I feel you, after buying a shoe for $800 a month ago that i still do not posses, my brain wouldn't work well either

^ I feel you, after buying a shoe for $800 a month ago that i still do not posses, my brain wouldn't work well either

Got the shoes 2 weeks ago bro. I posted pics a couple pages back.
smile.gif
but I seriously bought into the hype with these shoes and I told myself if I can't get any shoe at my discount then I don't want them
roll.gif

Prices on these things are dropping...these are the Ray XIII's pt.2.

I will wait a little and grab a pair for around $300 as I did with the Ray's.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Wow ur post is so related to the thread. Don't u know da rules by now? Anyway, glad this reseller didn't stay stuck with them. On to da next.

for some reason I see these being $550 in a year just like south beaches. they were really in demand at first, and then people started to realize how many pairs were produced. there's way too many pairs of these for them to keep at the $1500 price mark.

hell, for the same price you can either get some LV Jaspers or Dons, something with some REAL quality. And no Im not mad I didnt get these, I bought Big Bang Lebrons and called it a day.

Originally Posted by sthebest

for some reason I see these being $550 in a year just like south beaches. they were really in demand at first, and then people started to realize how many pairs were produced. there's way too many pairs of these for them to keep at the $1500 price mark.

hell, for the same price you can either get some LV Jaspers or Dons, something with some REAL quality. And no Im not mad I didnt get these, I bought Big Bang Lebrons and called it a day.

Show me that price and i will gladly buy like 2 pairs. Very serious.

Back
Top Bottom