Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Do we know the specific time these will be on crooked tongues? And do they ship to the states??? I'm not giving up hope

Originally Posted by Freeze

Do we know the specific time these will be on crooked tongues? And do they ship to the states??? I'm not giving up hope
International shipping: yes.  Date/time/price: no.  Guaranteed site crash: yes.

Originally Posted by ducktales

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

If thats an inside job thats no hustle.. Thats grimey employees takin the whole stock.. can't respect eight pairs from an emlpoyee.. especially on a release like this.. but at $8 an hour he probably had too..just tripled his annual salary
roll.gif
I hear ya

LOL, insider trading has evolved into sneakers. That is hustling none the less. If anyone is hating on this, go get a job as a manager at footlocker or any other store and do the same.

Damn right at insider trading.. I've said that plenty of times.. and look whats happens to those caught up in that.. a manager a Footlocker would feel like he hit the lotto if he hit $30,000 a year so I'll pass on the job.. But 8 pairs? Od.. everybody knows they gonna skim off the top, but 8?? C'mon son... the way these released that was probably a good chunk of that stores stock.. who knows how many other employees grabbed up some too so how many were left for consumers? I doubt Nike intended for them to buy out the stock and sell for $1200+..I'd never snitch on dude tho.. but something still gotta be done about grimey isshh to that degree like that

Cant front tho.. from the pics I'm seeing they look good.. Early pics of peoples actual pairs were'nt looking to good compared to the professional pics on here but these ones coming in got the shoe looking niiiiiceeeeee again

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

oh and if anyone reading this was part of the griminess in Footlocker Times Sq....believe my brother's fiance works at corporate and is launching a full scale investigation at that store Cameras and everything are going to be reviewed that Grand Puba lookin mo fo Mark that was head of security is goin to burn for screwing up the line and making sizes 8-10,11,13 "disappear" cuz idk how all of a sudden those sizes are sold out when no one has even been rung up at the register and i'm the first person in line...

NYCPosite knows the deal cuz other ppl walked outta there with his sz 13 after they told him they didn't have any

They played themselves big time. How are we 1-9 in the line and you tell use we have NO 13. Then have the nerve to say that we only have 10.5,11.5,12 and 14. Too make matters worse towards the end people are all of a sudden leaving with 9.5,10 & 13
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Still not sure what Orlando HOH is going to do. Somebody said they have already been shipped off to Nike, but I still have hope.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

oh and if anyone reading this was part of the griminess in Footlocker Times Sq....believe my brother's fiance works at corporate and is launching a full scale investigation at that store Cameras and everything are going to be reviewed that Grand Puba lookin mo fo Mark that was head of security is goin to burn for screwing up the line and making sizes 8-10,11,13 "disappear" cuz idk how all of a sudden those sizes are sold out when no one has even been rung up at the register and i'm the first person in line...

NYCPosite knows the deal cuz other ppl walked outta there with his sz 13 after they told him they didn't have any

They played themselves big time. How are we 1-9 in the line and you tell use we have NO 13. Then have the nerve to say that we only have 10.5,11.5,12 and 14. Too make matters worse towards the end people are all of a sudden leaving with 9.5,10 & 13
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
yeah we should all hit up corporate all day...send me the complaint # i'll fwd it to my boy's fiance in there i'll make sure Mark and the rest of that Footlocker security team can't get a job watchin trees

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Still not sure what Orlando HOH is going to do. Somebody said they have already been shipped off to Nike, but I still have hope.

Keeping hope alive....If we get the LBJ release on friday and still havent heard anything......then iI dunno.
eyes.gif

I also would like to know whats going on at hoh orlando but i'm not going to the florida mall during all star weekend to crazt. Btw did they even sell any of the all star shoes

Originally Posted by buschfan04

I also would like to know whats going on at hoh orlando but i'm not going to the florida mall during all star weekend to crazt. Btw did they even sell any of the all star shoes

They sold the Flight Ones, and the Dunk Space Exploration pack in the morning and it went smooth, mostly because a good 20-30 people left when they said they would not be selling the foamposites, but then the wolves came out at night. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by coreyatou

if you know of spots selling these on a future date, keep it to yourself

Thank u... The lurkers r out in force & posting info will only repeat the same mess we had this weekend. Make dudes do their own homework b/c one thing I realized people will ask the same ? a thousand times when it's not to hard to get the info themselves then they'll bum the info off u & take your pair to resell. I was considering goin up to Orlando over the weekend so I wanted to network w/ a few NTers from up there b/c I'm not to familiar w/ Florida mall but I'm glad I stayed b/c I would be in the same boat as I am now just w/ less $ in my pocket due to the crazy gas prices. I had a some dudes (not all) hit me up on here & I thought we were going to share info but I was dishing it out

I was there this morning and one of the employees said they already sold it all, but not sure whether to believe him. Management really did us no favors. We were all lined up at 10 AM and then when they are about to open up at noon, they come out and say they don't have any new shoes to sell.

I was there this morning and one of the employees said they already sold it all, but not sure whether to believe him. Management really did us no favors. We were all lined up at 10 AM and then when they are about to open up at noon, they come out and say they don't have any new shoes to sell.
If they told me they sold it all I would have asked when, because all weekend they've been saying the release was cancelled.

Originally Posted by THEHypebeast

If they told me they sold it all I would have asked when, because all weekend they've been saying the release was cancelled.
I know for the Lebrons the guy said that Footaction sold all the inventory since Footlocker and Footaction are both under the same company so supposely they took Foot Locker's inventory and sold it. Didn't make sense to me, but thats what the dude said. 

Originally Posted by THEHypebeast

I know for the Lebrons the guy said that Footaction sold all the inventory since Footlocker and Footaction are both under the same company so supposely they took Foot Locker's inventory and sold it. Didn't make sense to me, but thats what the dude said. 
SMH so many rumors floating around about these. whatever they did they need to just say it instead of having employees running around all tight lipped 
mad.gif
. People have been lining up every morning since the RDlol.

Back
Top Bottom