Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by sole searchin

adding to the hype lol

#ReleaseUpdate. Due to extremely limited quantities, we will not be launching the “Galaxy

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

whatever, I'm crashing the site off principle.

gonna put kobes in and out of my cart for hours
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thatguy

Are these gonna be online at all?

NO.
https://twitter.com/#!/nikestore/status/172157686006292480 I was tryna cop online. I guess not now.
roll.gif
The only thing you can do now is laugh...to prevent yourselve from crying. On the real though are chances on NDC was probably non existent. I can only imagine the stories come Friday. Somebody gon' get shot.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

LMAO @ these shoes leaving people with broken hearts.......

Like really lol
I just want to know
Do ppl want to cop because they like them and/or add to their foam collection
Or just for the resell ?
Because to me they are a ridiculous shoe to rock.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by BlaSiaN

Broooooo its not about hustlin your stealing from the people. The reason our society is so messedd upp now is becauseee of people with the same mentality as you. I know I'm not perfect and Ive done a lot of messedd upp things in my life but what if you hadd a kidd that really wantedd these shoes and that was talking about them for the past 2 months and couldn't get them because some punk employeee wantedd to make a stack off of them ? Is that what the sneaker game is all about ? Yall complain so much upp here about it being so messedd upp but dont want to try to change it. Yall aren't to true OG's of the sneaker game just critics that think robbin a man thats been in a line for 2 days for his shoes is okayy. smh at you all.

I'm tired of this "SNEAKER GAME" crap! They are SHOES! Shoes are made to protect ones feet at the end of the day. If you happen to like certain shoes that are of different materials and colors and want to pay an extra price DO THAT. How are you stealing from the people? Far as I'm concerned Nike has been stealing from "the people" since day one then. Shoes that cost next to nothing to make are MARKED up at high prices while the workers that make the shoes don't see half of the cost of the retail price of the shoe in a month. So whose really "STEALING" from the people? I love sneakers and have been buying them for a long time. However, I understand they are just "SHOES" at the end of the day. Sadly for me I just pad $800 for a pair on Ebay why? Because I really want & like the shoe. That kid needs to understand the shoe culture has & always will be about making money & at the end of the day he is not entitled to that shoe even if he camped out for days, it's a privilege for them to sell him the shoe, not a right. Nike didn't start making shoes because "We don't want people to walk barefoot" it's about money.
So your telling me its right for a employeee to get the pairs and he hasnt stoodd in the coldd at all over a kidd thats been in line for 2 days ? If so like I said you have proven that you have a messedd upp mindset. Smh @ you broooo........

man, lol i need to read MANY pages back to catch up with the antics going on.. lol

no more NDC, meaning i won't try to cop. I was just going to see if I would be lucky that day.. but I dont need these.

and i am a bit in awe to see people lining up 3-4, 5 DAYS! for these.. man.. is this life? waiting this long for shoes?

Originally Posted by Thakid904

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

LMAO @ these shoes leaving people with broken hearts.......

Like really lol
I just want to know
Do ppl want to cop because they like them and/or add to their foam collection
Or just for the resell ?
Because to me they are a ridiculous shoe to rock.

You already know it was to resell.....

Back
Top Bottom