Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

inbox me the place asap lol
Inbox me the spot also since it doesn't let me inbox you. And I'll be your hook-up for many things..
I think i might know the store BSB talking about
or another shop that will sell at or close to the same amount 

This would not surprise me if they already took cash for the shoes. 

I would not give this shop the satisfaction of giving them business for this release 

unless I got some discount later on.

That store i guessing about is owned by crooks. 

What ever the market will bear IS what i'm told for big releases at there 2 stores. 

There paying $116.60 for the shoes minus the shipping 

That's a nice profit at $483.00 a pair 

$8694 for there total shipment at that price and if i'm correct they got the shoes at wholesale. 
It's not in Jamaica either. PM me it
grin.gif

He's quiet now though, as expected.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FLYYBEEZIE

HERE IN THE BX I ASKED 3 MOM AND POPS STORES WILL GET THESE BUT AS ALWAYS THEY DONT KNOW WHEN BUT ONE SPOT SAID HE GONNA SELL THEM FOR 500 SMDH

Can you please PM me the spots and where? Are they in Fordham? Cause I'm in the BX also.

its not in queens or the bronx 

i sure there are stores in queens you can get a pair for at that price or up to $800.00

Wow Ebay is burning up the prices for the Galaxy Foamposites I think I only saw one pair out of about 7 that was $869 everything else was like $999 to $1225!
sick.gif
Yeah resellers have officially lost their minds on this release! 
laugh.gif

This thread is madness, good luck to those that want them THAT bad. After the concord release I'm done with the foolishness, hopefully they do get released again be safe guys.

HERE IN THE BX I ASKED 3 MOM AND POPS STORES WILL GET THESE BUT AS ALWAYS THEY DONT KNOW WHEN BUT ONE SPOT SAID HE GONNA SELL THEM FOR 500 SMDH

Can you please PM me the spots and where? Are they in Fordham? Cause I'm in the BX also.
MIGHT AS WELL DO THE SAME FOR ME...BX NTLKER AS WELL... ILL TIP #PAUSE

Originally Posted by reener

dudes need to do their own homework.
30t6p3b.gif

I was gonna post this a minute ago-- but didn't want to seem like I was complaining- but for real... some of the info being posted here is straight outta left field because people aren't doing their homework-- if you used half of what google/twitter/facebook afforded you... you would know what's good, and might not be so desperate.

PG not the bad y'all make it seem like we buying shoes on Compton or somewhere . I've got lots of shoes from pg releases . Folks never acting stupid . Y'all gotta stop sicing situations. Of your heart pump lemonade don't show up str8 up . Everybody be safe don't get caught loafing

Originally Posted by j o 19

MIGHT AS WELL DO THE SAME FOR ME...BX NTLKER AS WELL... ILL TIP #PAUSE

Originally Posted by 9keys

PG not the bad y'all make it seem like we buying shoes on Compton or somewhere . I've got lots of shoes from pg releases . Folks never acting stupid . Y'all gotta stop sicing situations. Of your heart pump lemonade don't show up str8 up . Everybody be safe don't get caught loafing

lls you must go with mom and dad then. everybody b like damn we can't get slim. I remember when the chambrays released LMAO that was the funniest %%## i seen in my life bammas in there breakin like jackie joyner kersee in that %*@%*. i had just came from bmore with my pairs and we went up pg jus for laughs cuz we know how them PG folks b pressed for them shoes thats why dudes from my side b plottin. 

spot in manhattan has 'em for $400 out the door right now.....better than anywhere else but ima still wait it out.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ only HOH & Mercer having them but now over 10 stores have confirmed to have them in one city alone.

Nike be on that BS with the smoke screens
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

spot in manhattan has 'em for $400 out the door right now.....better than anywhere else but ima still wait it out.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ only HOH & Mercer having them but now over 10 stores have confirmed to have them in one city alone.

Nike be on that BS with the smoke screens
grin.gif
i feel sorry for your inbox!

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

laugh.gif
...ima just send them to Mercer's backdoor for VIPs
tongue.gif

only helping out the people that have looked out for me....and that's on everything from GR to TZ's to PE's to BS.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

only helping out the people that have looked out for me....and that's on everything from GR to TZ's to PE's to BS.
I'll give u a 100bucks.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by bnf2x6

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

I'll give u a 100bucks.
kmeps.gif%20%20%20%20

lol
roll.gif

How long you guys think its going to take NDC to crash on RD, I predict about 30 seconds. Not sure I can deal with the headache after dealing with the concord release in December.

All these cats with less than 50 posts GOIN IN tryin to get that info to cop all the pairs for themselves... Super Newb above offerin $100 for the info. Is that even allowed???
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

I swear NT needs to have a newb kiddie pool section where they can't leave that forum until after atleast 300 posts. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom