Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

they look way better now, but with da cement IV's loomin right after da red penny foamposites these are gonna be a pass

Originally Posted by yelloo

These are OUT OF THIS WORLDDDDD..

the puns! the puns! they buuuurn meee! but forreal I'm copping these and the big bang lebrons, love the galaxy theme this year

Originally Posted by bigkel23

2/4-$220, 2/8-$120, 2/18-$160, 2/25-$220... Wow

Agreed
eyes.gif

Well, just found my shoe to wear for all star weekend here in Orlando. Was going to sport my Royal foams anyway. I wonder how limited these are going to be. I can already see my local HOH being a zoo for these.

Still wondering how I'm gona come up with nearly 600 bucks for all the allstar #%$% minus the KD. Footlocker pays but not like that, worst thing is I dont think we getting employee on these smh. My manager be hoeing with the foams :/...oh well these will be had, im scheming a we speak.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Still wondering how I'm gona come up with nearly 600 bucks for all the allstar #%$% minus the KD. Footlocker pays but not like that, worst thing is I dont think we getting employee on these smh. My manager be hoeing with the foams :/...oh well these will be had, im scheming a we speak.

U gonna relist some blazers for higher price
JK
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by MrWavez

U gonna relist some blazers for higher price
JK
tongue.gif

Lol I had it coming

these joints are fire. I'm really impressed with the whole all star line up. even the kobes and I have his shoes.

I have to admit these look 1000x better than the first pairs we saw. If they all come out that dark I think it'll look good, but I don't know that I'm willing to drop another 220 on foams again, especially considering that we have Volts possibly coming up and those Gold Flightposite color Foam 1's. There's just too much dropping all at once. Just sticking to red Foams and Jordan IV's this month and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom