Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

and holetime what if someone or the employees got nike for their warehouse supply?? either way their already has been rumors of a re-release and I think it could very well be possible

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by s dubl

Oh and this wouldn't be a foam thread without.... "how do these fit? These will be my first foams" you can tell this isn't the typical foam thread, and 99.9% of you dudes looking to resell.

Foamposites have been out for 15 years now. I think the majority of the people know how they fit.
indifferent.gif

Thanks for clearing that up
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by judeezy36

YO... WHAT DOES NDC STAND FOR?!
I'M LOOKING TO GET THESE JORDAN SPACE FOAMS

last time I tell you dudes,
NDC = Nike Doesnt Care

and just wait for the clear Jordan Space jam foams that drop next week at the barbershop  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

My homey from WishATL said they are no longer getting their pairs. Nike effed up and shipped wrong. Some stores will have more than they are supposed to and some stores won't have them at all now. SMH
aka, they're reselling them and don't want you to know
Wow. Just wow. 
I'll be watching the news on the 24th.

i read somewhere that these will be set at 800.00 resale thats too much for a foam imo. the lebron mn 8 are less then these things that are way more limited...

Originally Posted by jdotnas

my favorite tweet so far lol

@GFoamposite: @nikestore how is their "extremely limited qualities"?! You %*!+%%@ make them. You all can suck a clamydia infested ****."

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I know there are a lot of places getting them in So Cal.. but they're playing dumb. Hahah whatever tho.

You will find out tomorrow that a lot of places that thought they were getting these in So Cal will not be.  These will be concentrated in Orlando, NY, B-More, and the DMV.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I know I wasnt the only one super low key confident I was getting them online. I'm salty

Trust me I was right with you lol I was actually practicing checking out on NDC and my fastest time was at 17 seconds no lie so I'm beyond salty
sick.gif
 I guess I'm just going to get the Lebron 9's now 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

I know there are a lot of places getting them in So Cal.. but they're playing dumb. Hahah whatever tho.

You will find out tomorrow that a lot of places that thought they were getting these in So Cal will not be.  These will be concentrated in Orlando, NY, B-More, and the DMV.
theres nothing in Orlando but an HOH you can't camp at
or what am I missing?

edit:

my bad THEhypebeast,

by the name and avy I assumed u were some of the kids that were crying earlier in the thread

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by THEHypebeast

Aaron better change his CL price to 10k so he can eat for a few months.
you'd probably roll into a ball and cry under your covers if someone paid him 10k
Why would I care? I never hated on a reseller.

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

THIS. I be surprise if anyplace but the Beverly Center gets these

%$*% that do not buy from resellers they will have no choice but to reduce the price if no one buys lets go back when the buyers set the price. but I will still try my luck that the fl mall.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I know I wasnt the only one super low key confident I was getting them online. I'm salty

Trust me I was right with you lol I was actually practicing checking out on NDC and my fastest time was at 17 seconds no lie so I'm beyond salty
sick.gif
 I guess I'm just going to get the Lebron 9's now 
indifferent.gif
17 Seconds wouldn't have gotten you the Cloaks

Ain't that some $%+ last few weeks they kept tweeting saying we will have.them and this that and the other and.now.saying no release at all

Back
Top Bottom