Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

Originally Posted by ztown52

I just called HoH Orlando and spoke to the manager, Sam. I let him know what Aaron was doing and I let him know the PostingID of the Craigslist listing.

The manager said the General Manager and District Manager will be contacted and action will most definitely be taken.
i went to store talked to manager asked for the corporate number 18009916682 and the manager keep asking why lol... but good luck for those goin to orlando is gonna be chaos... just know that isnt the only store with the foams.. it popped at another store but there not saying it... 

130656327019.jpg

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

LA KB24 wrote:

ppl lined up for these at hoh in chicago already

Every Pair Has Been Assigned All Ready...  I just got off the phone with my cousin he said that $%@@ was madness

A couple security guards will more than likely be out of a job for the way that situation went down too
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
*hits up WSHH for video*

Nah nothing like that... No violence at all. But definitely some real foul play involved.

As for MortalMonkey... While I can't say what I know because I'm not even supposed to know I'll just say that for what "Supposedly Happened" there's a good chance some one does lose their job.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

just called hoh orlando and told them that ztown52 was a disgruntled ex boyfriend of a girl dude on craigslist is smashing and he made up a fake listing to try and get him in trouble.

i spoke to the manager on duty and they told me that the people calling the store sounded suspect and full of it.

dude isn't getting fired and if he does ztowns ip address and location should be posted.
Sorry coach Ryan but you need to be calling Coach Coughlin and asking when you can come over for coaching lesson before you waste your minutes calling outta state to Florida about some shoes

Originally Posted by DWalk31

For all of you tripping on this guy for snitching, I agree... It was a bit much, BUT if he was willing to put enough information on a website to incriminate his position then he was either A. DUMB, B. Mad careless or, C. His job wasn't that important to him. Let this be a lesson to all y'all out here. Its not dude's fault. Guy snitched on himself being that careless.
He didn't snitch on himself. The person that snitched is the person that snitched. Don't try and defend that rat because you can't.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by santi19

How many ppl are out there at HOH Serramonte?

Nobody as off right now. Can't until tomorrow. According to mall security and the manager yesterday during the cement and cloaks release.
Security and Serramonte Mall passed out tickets on Sunday. I called both HOH and Security today and they both told me this.

only tuesday and drama poppin off in here already. i say the mods are gonna delete and restart this thread at least twice by this weekend 
roll.gif

The guy is an idiot to out himself, if people want to snitch let them do them. Maybe it forces policy changes

where more pairs are available to the public for retail next time.

Back to the sneakers and updates please.

just called hoh orlando and told them that ztown52 was a disgruntled ex boyfriend of a girl dude on craigslist is smashing and he made up a fake listing to try and get him in trouble.

i spoke to the manager on duty and they told me that the people calling the store sounded suspect and full of it.

dude isn't getting fired and if he does ztowns ip address and location should be posted.
pimp.gif

NT detectives need to get to work!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by dharv

Man..the homie might be able to get me a 10.5 but he's asking $400 plus my extra pair of ds concords. What y'all think?

I think he's not your homie...

QFT.

Sad thing is, he'd probably consider that a "hook-up". 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Gry60

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

This game has changed.

People snitching.

People getting fired.

People camping out for a shoes they don't even know the name of.

Meanwhile Nike is just sitting back watching it all. Not giving a single damn.

Where as you all are going out of your way to fight for "injustices" in the sneaker community.

True. 
The funny thing is people blaming resellers when they are merely setting an asking price.  If anything, blame the guys with too much money and not enough patience to wait for the market prices to come down. No salt but they're the ones driving the prices up for the rest of us. 
And no, I'm not a reseller
word to 'supa vegetto', dudes want to fight for NIKE's honor 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and agreed to Gry60, it's just an asking price that's obviously being met. hate the buyer.

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

Man you dudes need to find something to fill the void. Snitching on dude. Calling and going to his job. Come on. Why make it your personal business waste your time and gas to ensure somebody takes an L and loses their job and or being prosecuted criminally for theft. Get over it. I see can you being upset but taking this far. Shoes bringing out evil in folks.
i never snitched on dude.. lets be clear i went to the mall to see if theres a line the manager asks me if i was the one that called...

Stop lying doggie, we know you one of the clowns that spilled the beans.
laugh.gif

If you really did that, you have my respect. It's ridiculous when people are so thirst for shoes that they are willing to put someone on the unemployment dock.

Originally Posted by woody23

Originally Posted by DBlockAllDay

I hope nobody answers his question^^^ like someone said if u really wanted
These you would've done ur hw a long time ago
indifferent.gif

Isn't the point of niketalk to help other sneakerheads out? Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how it used to be around here. Not that you would know. Now that I'm a grown man I don't really get a chance to browse niketalk all day and research releases online for hours. I just saw these foams and thought I would at least make an attempt to get them online. It's not like I'm a newb to the game and just looking for info to flip some kicks. 
We sure as hell ain't telling you now.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

No more NDC boys....

http://help-us.nike.com/a...M4NS9zaWQvT3JoUjZpUms%3D

30t6p3b.gif

NDC been %+%+!%+ up lately. 

No. It was never on that list. When asked online on the chat option the employee said that they were a true quick strike ot wouldn't be on that list. I posted it back in the beginning of the month when that first came out.

Nah, they were on that list for a while. They took it off today. I think it's an error though.

Back
Top Bottom