Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Ooooh,the 2011 royals, 2011 reds and 2010 eggs sold well in the west? Woopdy doo, foams been popular on the east since the 90s...you guys are ONLY 15+ years late
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Your crazy if you think foams have only released on the east coast all of their existence. Foams have always been a nationwide release. @%%!@

I'm not crazy. Nor was ispeaking literal saying ONLY eastcoast got foams...what I meant was that foams were popular only on the east coast...yes they released nationwide,sat on chelves and went right to the eastcoast where they sell out instantly...now nike is expanding foams WORLDwide with this release....foams will be put on the map with this release from ameerica to asia and now europe.....after this release,don't be surprised if nike mass produces foams for the world,not just n.america and asia.....but I can see nike keeping quantity same and spreading stock out to make the illusion tha the shoes are "limited" just like th release......store upon stores are getting these but people keep hyping and resell prices will remain high,plain and simple....allstar releases are never this hard to get,but people see foams + gitd and get their panties all in a bunch
laugh.gif

Have you ever been to the West? Who are you to say that Foams are popular only in the East? FYI, the Royal, red, and Eggplants sold out instantly over here.

all 32 pairs lls sorry had to do it

Where are you supposed to do a #2 at if you're camping for a week? Same clothes, no shower, no brushing of the teeth... People are willing to live the life of a street person for some corny shoes.

People don't actually "camp" for 24hrs...thas why you go with people and have "shifts."...but then again,you take a chance leaving your spot to go home and shower to come back,cause anything can happen at any moment.

Crazy how everyone is talking about these foams but forget there's 5+ other sneakers releasing,and atleast 2 or 3 of them look a lot better than the foams, imo of course.

The hype is out of control.

I bet that almost every person trying to cop these , are going to try and re sell them to someone who wants to rock them...

This aint the Foam game .

I hope the gooooons pop some shots off and run threw the trains , to get these kids to go to another hobby.

yeah totally over these, went to mercer jusy to try, wasent doing much today.. why when im the 6th person on line to get a wristband there was no more.. i should feel some way but with the galaxy 9's and everything wlse i just hope the whole weekend sucks

6th person in line and no tickets? So what happened with everyone that was there? Ticketless? Or got a ticket for other shoes in the asg pack

Dudes that camp for days have to really want something bad.... The longest I ever did was 9 hours and I was so blown after the 3rd hour.. Lol... Never the hell again

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

21 mercer line was crazy they tweeted at 11am and i got there at 11:20 and there was already over 100 people online smh went home empty handed 
mad.gif

so5sa0.jpg
Originally Posted by purplehazen

yeah totally over these, went to mercer jusy to try, wasent doing much today.. why when im the 6th person on line to get a wristband there was no more.. i should feel some way but with the galaxy 9's and everything wlse i just hope the whole weekend sucks
that's cause Mercer is merciless when it comes to this...they don't give a #$%+...they'll hold ALL the pairs if they wanted and Nike wouldn't do $#!t.

Half the shipment of Foams will be gone by Fri, if they aren't already. It can be considered lucky that some pairs are even making it to the public from there.

(See: Black Pattas, Purple Pattas, Parras, Drury Currents, and countless other shoes that i can't recall because i personally didn't care for 'em.)

The House of Hoops on 34th campout is a RECK. I guarantee there are some people on line now who will NOT get a pair. The first 5-10 people on line are running shifts with an extra 10-15 people. The Sneaker Watch office is right across the street and each time I have gone to speak to people on line I see NEW faces in front and it has been this way since Thursday.

I really hope Foot Locker gives out numbers or wristbands ASAP because A LOT of people who camped out for more than a few days are going to go home salty come Friday if a signup sheet isn't done soon.

It's sad that this is what it has come down to just to get a pair of limited kicks.

cold blooded, polorico. hahaha.

but this foamb love is a gift and curse.

glad that they're getting their love, but at the same time, its attracting those who ate just doing it cuz its cool.

it just makes it feel kinda tainted.

I used to see a famb with some Pennys and hit him with the seinfeld head nod...

kinda like what motorcycles riders do. lol.

now it seems like I can't do it anymore...

and to the homey getting on my spelling... its just something a few of us do in the General Section..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so these are releasing on Nikestore on the 24th but not at midnight right? they are tweeting the link some other time I heard?

Already 50 people at my spot I wanted to go in Jersey. It's really pointless now. They got less than 30 pairs for the Foams. Although I was saying keep it on the hush regarding these, who cares now. If you're not inline now for these camped out at a place that allows you to camp out you're not getting these shoes PERIOD! I'm just hoping maybe with everybody most likely reselling the prices will drop slightly, most I'll pay for these are $850 which is a DAMN SHAME!

Back
Top Bottom