Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

YO WE OUT HERE

m93uxk.jpg

WE OUT

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Originally Posted by THEHypebeast

To all my Orlando people,

considering the way the release went this morning, I really think everybody will have a fair chance at the ASG releases. *laces up AM's*

I'm curious to know how they handled it and what time they opened the store. I know security is not letting anyone line up before 5 but how we're they able to keep that from happening? I'm really hoping no idiot claiming to be the chief starts a list in the parking lot.
I got there at maybe 345-4, and at least 10-15 other cars pulled up with me(I kid you not some people pulled up in an astrovan, and guys were hopping out like the foot clan) . People parked and started trying to line up at the door security came and told everyone no lining up till 5. If you dont leave you'll get trespassed.
I dont know if you're familiar with the mall but there is basically a inner parking lot, and an outer parking lot. Then a main road that separates other businesses/restaurants from the mall. 3 security  cars circled the area around HOH and pretty much told anybody who was parked to move to the outer area...then they came to the outer area and told people to move across the main road
laugh.gif
 and they would tell us when we could start the line.  Around 430 cops showed up and helped them in doing the same.

As far as your worry of someone playing chief...it was the main security (or "2nd in command") guard. If you've been you know him, Tall Sgt Slaughter looking dude, He stops people at the edge of the parking lot saying "the line starts here". Of course some dudes ran to the front, and there ended up being two lines. The line that waited with the security guard was put behind the 10-15 people who ran to the front (people were heated) . Then they started counting people off in groups of 5 and let them line up at the door. The store opened up an hour early at 6.

With that said I can see how it would get out of hand if those first 10-15 cars turned into 20-30 cars.

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by cubanref

Nope...they are really here for the foams
30t6p3b.gif
...they got their tents set up and everything
laugh.gif
...more power to them. They making sure they don't miss out
what store is this ?

HOH on 34th st..theres about 10-15 already there since 3pm yesterday. Some dude came through in the morning and showed us his pair that he got for 1k
30t6p3b.gif
and honestly they look 10x better in PICS. The red foams looked way better then these

This sneakerhead sh!# is going waaaayyyyy to far
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eciaccord

To all my Orlando people,

considering the way the release went this morning, I really think everybody will have a fair chance at the ASG releases. *laces up AM's*

I'm curious to know how they handled it and what time they opened the store. I know security is not letting anyone line up before 5 but how we're they able to keep that from happening? I'm really hoping no idiot claiming to be the chief starts a list in the parking lot.
I got there at maybe 345-4, and at least 10-15 other cars pulled up with me(I kid you not some people pulled up in an astrovan, and guys were hopping out like the foot clan) . People parked and started trying to line up at the door security came and told everyone no lining up till 5. If you dont leave you'll get trespassed.
I dont know if you're familiar with the mall but there is basically a inner parking lot, and an outer parking lot. Then a main road that separates other businesses/restaurants from the mall. 3 security  cars circled the area around HOH and pretty much told anybody who was parked to move to the outer area...then they came to the outer area and told people to move across the main road
laugh.gif
 and they would tell us when we could start the line.  Around 430 cops showed up and helped them in doing the same.

As far as your worry of someone playing chief...it was the main security (or "2nd in command") guard. If you've been you know him, Tall Sgt Slaughter looking dude, He stops people at the edge of the parking lot saying "the line starts here". Of course some dudes ran to the front, and there ended up being two lines. The line that waited with the security guard was put behind the 10-15 people who ran to the front (people were heated) . Then they started counting people off in groups of 5 and let them line up at the door. The store opened up an hour early at 6.

With that said I can see how it would get out of hand if those first 10-15 cars turned into 20-30 cars.

I appreciate the info, I very familiar with what you're talking about in regards to the outer parking area. I have a feeling they will not allow anyone on any portion of the mall parking come Thursday night early Friday morning. I know the tall security guard, I guess I would rather have him control the line than some young kid busting out with a clipboard and trying to take care of all his friends.

Yall really think these shoes look good?... I love foams, but the last few releases, aside from the red joints, have been ugly

Originally Posted by megatron

YO WE OUT HERE

m93uxk.jpg

WE OUT

About that Homeless life.
Do doods like this have fam to switch spots with them for they can wash the funk, eat, and piss for a few minutes? Just curious, eventhough I will never camp out.

Smh this #@+ is pathetic!!!! People are actually camping out for a whole week for some damn shoes!! And for those who stay in miami, its true! There's a few people already at shoe gallery camping out. I'm sorry, but I can't waste 7days of my life for some shoes! I guess some people really need the extra money or have low self-esteem and really need these shoes to make them feel better about themselves!!

So exactly ZERO spots in Memphis are getting the Galaxy Foams.  Great, the one Foam colorway I actually like.  It's kind of BS that they don't even release a Penny shoe in his hometown.  NDC or I'm paying $700+.  Oh well.

It would be really funny if these shoes really dropped in resell price. If no one paid big amounts, these clowns would be camping a week just for peanuts. LOL. I know I'm not going to pay these prices. There are other shoes out there.

I keep hearing my state is getting 0 pairs.. My only chance is online and that right there is non sense...
The hype train for these are big and the sharks are out
I just wanna pay regular price I'm not trying to pay crazy amount for a pair of kicks

SMH, camping out for shoes a week in advance is embarrassing. If they're nothing but resellers, then even moreso. I can understand if you truly have a passion for sneakers and actually want these to wear, but camping just to resell just rubs the wrong way. I'm not knocking anyone's hustle, but can't you like... get a real job, a real career to earn money?

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

SMH, camping out for shoes a week in advance is embarrassing. If they're nothing but resellers, then even moreso. I can understand if you truly have a passion for sneakers and actually want these to wear, but camping just to resell just rubs the wrong way. I'm not knocking anyone's hustle, but can't you like... get a real job, a real career to earn money?
Agreed......even if it's actually for wearing, I'd still rather be on my grind and get that guap for the resell price in some other way.  I personally just can't do nothing of value for a whole week.  Heck, I'd rather work at any random minimum wage job than sit in a friggin' lawn chair for a week.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by TooManyKicks2345

Camping a week for some shoes??? They going to catch AMONIA out there
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

5gdAQ.gif
It's a joke.
roll.gif
You must have not seen that infamous news clips of the Concord release where this EXTRA GHETTO chick like they gon' catch amonia. LMAO! Jawn was too funny! I'm gonna try and find it on Youtbe.

Here it is. Sent us back 400 years!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom