Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

HOH Royals and Galaxy Real Nice 
smokin.gif

Once again, no Galaxy Foams at HOH 125th today.

4 days worth of going back and forth into NYC for a possible 125th restock, 4 days of employees mocking me when inquiring about the Galaxy Foams as if there were no restocks anywhere.

Why do Footlocker/Footaction employees act as if there were no restocks when asked if they received another shipment? Is that the response corporate wants its workers to reply to customers with? I know when they released and know about the restocks....Don't piss on me and say it's raining....

SMH at Nike, I'm about to remove my swoosh tattoo redneck-style with a belt sander....

Originally Posted by jzza4

4 days worth of going back and forth into NYC for a possible 125th restock, 4 days of employees mocking me when inquiring about the Galaxy Foams as if there were no restocks anywhere.

Why do Footlocker/Footaction employees act as if there were no restocks when asked if they received another shipment? Is that the response corporate wants its workers to reply to customers with? I know when they released and know about the restocks....Don't piss on me and say it's raining....

SMH at Nike, I'm about to remove my swoosh tattoo redneck-style with a belt sander....
i feel ya. theyre probably sick of answering that question theyve had asked to them a thousand times... i know i would...

Galaxy Foams are up on Kix-files.com for the 7.5-10.5 size feet.

$950

wordd.. was looking ike a fein at hoh.. wish i didnt ever have to spend my money there but its hoh or craigslist so gotta do what i gotta do to get the shoes..

but doesnt kix-files fall under websites like air-randy which are "bgrade"/"early release"/ "gray market" items? Ive heard from a number of people that websites that are finally receiving stock,as well as small mom/pop stores that are finally reeving stock out of nowhere are getting them overseas which are 99% likely to be b-grades/gray market....to each his own,but i wouldnt be surprised....id stay away imo
see Ray 13 release

edit: kix-files already sold out
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 people dont waste anytime
roll.gif

Seriously they mocked you?
tired.gif

They probably know you by now, that as soon as you walk up to the counter they probably say "Darn if you were here 5 mins earlier we just sold our last restock pair" now that would be the utter mocking my friend. Hope you get a pair though.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

but doesnt kix-files fall under websites like air-randy which are "bgrade"/"early release"/ "gray market" items? Ive heard from a number of people that websites that are finally receiving stock,as well as small mom/pop stores that are finally reeving stock out of nowhere are getting them overseas which are 99% likely to be b-grades/gray market....to each his own,but i wouldnt be surprised....id stay away imo
see Ray 13 release

edit: kix-files already sold out
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 people dont waste anytime
roll.gif
i dont think early pairs leaked 
but you never know with these sites 

early pairs didnt leak, or atleast pics didnt leak,but that doesnt mean there are bgrades lingering around being shipped to stores and stocked on sites..."gray market" pairs can still make an appearance....esp. if Nike is supposedly restocking, maybe these sites are stocking "early pairs" or "b-grades" of restock pairs

hopefully whoever purchased from Randy or any overseas websites will take some pics

I can see this release being exactly like Ray 13s

dude, they did us dirty the day of the release.

what makes you think they will sell those pairs to regular cats like us??

they got their loyal customer base. 

im salty, yes i am. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

prices will drop

always happens
but the price will slowly go back up

If they settle at over $1,000 i would be highly surprised. There are more of these out there than Yeezys.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

prices will drop

always happens
but the price will slowly go back up

If they settle at over $1,000 i would be highly surprised. There are more of these out there than Yeezys.

you think that much of a drop ?

Back
Top Bottom