Nike Air Foamposite One Cool Grey/Volt-Camo – First Look

saw these joints in the stock room yesterday..str8 flames..many will sleep and regret later..guaranteed.

I assume these will be availabe in large quantities?

I'd rather just go to the store release morning and grab my pair so I can get them right away.

I actually like this colorway but I'm not  paying close to $275 for these. I'll wait till monday and see if I can get them 40% off. If I can get them on discount great if not, on to then next as always.

every single footlocker and footaction in my area is getting these...really hope they sit for a little bit so at lease I can use the $25 vip coupon on them.

For some reason these joints have me twisted, one part says chill other part says get em... I have a weakness for grey kicks, plus the lime green that just top them off. IMO that combo can go with almost anything 

Black laces would do justice. If I still wore foams I'd cop. The soles remind me of the cactus', damn nike you should have dropped the clear sole samples.

Would have been a nice substitute to the dunkman viii's I can't find.

View media item 608751
word. I got those dunkmans and didn't even realize the similarity :lol:
I saw the foams in person and they are :smokin don't know if theyll sell out though. Tempted to cop a pair but got too many other kicks releasing this weekend to pay that high price tag

I agree people will regret not getting these!
people definatley wont regret paying 250 though 
laugh.gif

people definatley wont regret paying 250 though 
laugh.gif
lol true, i dunno i feel like people overreact to prices when its not a hyped up shoe ... if this was super limited HOH exclusive only going to like 20 stores ... $250 wouldn't be a problem. I'm lucky enough to not have to pay tax at leasst though

Dont own any foams but im a sucker for Volt and 3M....won a raffle, so these might have to be my first.

I could only make it thru 2min of that video review, dude talk to much and shaky camera work was giving a headache

Back
Top Bottom