Nike Air Foamposite + Goadome Boot = Nike Air Foamdome

Props on the sizing advice fellas. I'm gonna roll with my true size with these, in an attempt to keep the Frankenstein effect to a minimum.

gotta get these if you live with snow...I need to wear foams year round

wink.gif

very comfortable, good in the snow to

theres no use in having 1 pair. whatever color u get you'll want the other 1 too.

i bought the royals on sale, now i must have black..... best purchase in years..

besides eggplants lol

i never did get a pair but a few of my boys did and they are super clean!!!!
i see the blue joints in the mall but the black ones are nowhere to be found!!

Originally Posted by MJsaver

theres no use in having 1 pair. whatever color u get you'll want the other 1 too.

i bought the royals on sale, now i must have black..... best purchase in years..

besides eggplants lol
So true... bought the black ones first. Love at first wear. Then saw the royal ones, and had to cop them too. It would be nice if the eggplantsamples released.

I only saw one person wearing either out here in the burbs ... some dude at Woodbury Commons with the royals (had mine on too).

Does anyone know if they run true to size? I wear a size 10.5 but found a deal on a pair of size 10 in the all black. Do they run big?

They're pretty much true to size. It has a foam fit from the heel to the forefoot. The toebox area is a little wider than the sneaker but length wise istrue.

eciaccord - you're a 10.5/11? Correct?

i copped the blacks, then had to cop the blues.... now im waiting on that eggplant colorway... hopefully they still drop em

i wanna wear my royal boots this weekend but i dont know what i should wear. i cant find a royal shirt thinkin about just rockin a black hoodie anyone?

Thinkin about pickin up the royals if they still at the outlets. cant beat $99

Back
Top Bottom