"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

In case anyone is interested

Looks like my hopes of grabbing a pair of the OGs for anything remotely reasonable are done. Almost $300 on Goat! FOH!! 👎

SX is like $242 for an 11.5. Absolute joke. 😞😞 Only two releases this whole year so far I've cared about and this was one (Mac was the other and I got VERY LUCKY). Only time will tell if I can grab these for cheaper down the road. I hope so, wrong shade of purple and all.

20230626_125424.jpg

Man..my Kobe pair arrives tomorrow but I will already be on vacation..seeing all these photos is beautiful 🥵🥵

That's a good *** idea. Always loved both and never thought of that. Quick photoshop
1687824829988.png

Perfection

Amazing! Wouldn’t be surprised if Nike poach your mock up. Fire tho!

Makes too much sense, which means it won't happen. :rofl:

There are so many simple yet killer colorways that can be done with these. This is one retro I’d be happy to see Nike run into the ground. If it could just stick to simple combos like this and not idiocy like that Bordeaux pair.

Any retro plus in 03 is a good sign of that.. Now.. we've come so far + companies gotta cater to the spongbob generation so we get these weird colorways or monotone crap that plays into the fashion books.

SG Flight Huaraches are a gem :nthat:
The black/silver pair is one of them. Awww man, that color was so fire!!

Is the purple on lakers brighter than the fab fives? Sure looks it in pics. Would the purple from lakers have been a better fit on the fab fives?

Is the purple on lakers brighter than the fab fives? Sure looks it in pics. Would the purple from lakers have been a better fit on the fab fives?

It definitely is brighter, and definitely would've been a better fit on the OG than what Nike used.

From my eyes, it seems to be more of a gloss that separates em. The Lakers purple have more shine ✨ to em

Back
Top Bottom