"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Speaking of the Huarache Trainer’s. These were almost a perfect retro, but the only issue was the boxy toe. Other then that, these are so dope! So comfy. These are the 2016 pair by the way. I still get asked where I got my pair from lol. I guess I’m really one of the few that still persevere shoes from years back and actually wears them lol

FE12D0B6-69F1-4905-BC00-7720DE9C39F4.jpeg

Speaking of the Huarache Trainer’s. These were almost a perfect retro, but the only issue was the boxy toe. Other then that, these are so dope! So comfy. These are the 2016 pair by the way. I still get asked where I got my pair from lol. I guess I’m really one of the few that still persevere shoes from years back and actually wears them lol

I got the 2011 retro, so happy with those, and I let the 2016 version go (saw them at a Factory for 60€...). I wish I had these shoes again:emoji_disappointed_relieved:

They finally got the shade right on the Cool Blue/Grey with these, but not the texture of the material. Should have been fuzzy, not smooth. There was one version that got the texture right, but the shade wrong. Not sure what they're doing with these. :lol:

They finally got the shade right on the Cool Blue/Grey with these, but not the texture of the material. Should have been fuzzy, not smooth. There was one version that got the texture right, but the shade wrong. Not sure what they're doing with these. :lol:
Yeah the ones with right texture were more of a raiders cw

I can still vaguely recall this commercial for this model from the early '90s.

I VIVIDLY remember this commercial (one of my favorites)! Was a teenager (15 or so when this released) and it was my introduction to Denis Leary! 🔥 Eventually saw him live..Wife (we were dating at the time) got me tickets for my birthday to his stand-up at Borgata in 2009/2010 (can't remember). Freaking hilarious!! 👍👍

Definitely time for a remastered retro of the black cool blue/grey huarache trainer. Beat my 2010 (2011?) pair into the ground to point that they’re unwearable. Still rocking my 2016 pair. One of my faves.

These looked great out of the box but were made terrible. The shoe doesn’t even crease it just looks like crumbled up paper

I VIVIDLY remember this commercial (one of my favorites)! Was a teenager (15 or so when this released) and it was my introduction to Denis Leary! 🔥 Eventually saw him live..Wife (we were dating at the time) got me tickets for my birthday to his stand-up at Borgata in 2009/2010 (can't remember). Freaking hilarious!! 👍👍
I VIVIDLY remember this commercial, the ads with Leary and Dennis Hopper were epic

My 2014 pair when I got em brand new. Decided to hoop in em a few times, comfy and supportive but they ripped at the forefoot where the textile was so I returned to nike for a voucher

1677028417719.png

Back
Top Bottom