"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

I had my size in cart on Eastbay, by the time i hit checkout they were no longer in stock, still hoping to come through on NDC

These sold out so quick AND THEN at the last moment I realized NDC had my size -_-

I tried to at least grab a 12 for my brother

I grabbed a pair on FTL.  Still in line on NDC trying to get my 2nd pair.  I selected the images pretty fast.  This NDC timer has been nothing but a pain lately.

thanks for the links guy. i tried searching by style code and by "huarache" and they didnt show for some reason, but still got thru on NDC.

From the looks of twitter a lot of people on NDC testing bots on this release since it was a countdown. If you hold out you should be fine

I grabbed a pair on FTL.  Still in line on NDC trying to get my 2nd pair.  I selected the images pretty fast.  This NDC timer has been nothing but a pain lately.
never liked that ish from FTL and FNL when they did that... never was good...

FTL i added but was too cheap to pay for shipping and waiting for NDC...

maybe that was a bad idea?

able to add for all internet selling locations. waited for ndc spin for the free shipping and 15% cashback instead. success

I had my 2nd pair on Eastbay but was cart jacked 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom