Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

Never in the many years of buying sneakers have I bought multiples..............Until now. Bought 2 each of wht/royal and black/grey. Brings back the middle school memories.

Never in the many years of buying sneakers have I bought multiples..............Until now. Bought 2 each of wht/royal and black/grey. Brings back the middle school memories.

I hope Nike put quality leather on these.

To those who bought the white/royals, kindly post some pics when you can. I'd love to add 'em to the family. Thanks much.

I hope Nike put quality leather on these.

To those who bought the white/royals, kindly post some pics when you can. I'd love to add 'em to the family. Thanks much.

I'm waiting to see these in person before pulling the trigger. Hoping the shape isn't off...

I'm waiting to see these in person before pulling the trigger. Hoping the shape isn't off...

vxjn0h.jpg

2larm03.jpg

F Straps and OG blues...not mine.

white/navy has a size 12.5 but the other 2 colorways dont. might mean they produced these in higher amounts no?

white/navy has a size 12.5 but the other 2 colorways dont. might mean they produced these in higher amounts no?

OH MY GOD! So much win in both those pics above, especially with the high top AF5's and The Air Pressure's in the background...

OH MY GOD! So much win in both those pics above, especially with the high top AF5's and The Air Pressure's in the background...

great to see people showing love for this shoe.. i copped many of the re-releases in the early 2000's and i always wore them to the ground

great to see people showing love for this shoe.. i copped many of the re-releases in the early 2000's and i always wore them to the ground

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

^ When was the last time they Retroed the last c/w posted above? Dopeness!
They were a finishline exclusive from 2008.

Try EBAY, I believe I've seen a few up for auction there lately.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

^ When was the last time they Retroed the last c/w posted above? Dopeness!
They were a finishline exclusive from 2008.

Try EBAY, I believe I've seen a few up for auction there lately.

Back
Top Bottom