Nike Air Dt Max '96 on footlocker.com

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

absolutely no reason to pay retail for these.

true that. i wouldn't even pay two red cents for these. and BTW, even the fakes look better than the retros. that's a crying shame.

Originally Posted by Rod301

Ima Copp These An The Red Pair.
smokin.gif

Prolley Pay $160 All Together For Both Pairs.

*Why Are People Complainin About A Shoe Retroing.?
eyes.gif

because if it's too different from the OGs, then people will complain about it. for the people old enough to remember the shoe, they dont want to spend all that money on a shoe that Nike butchered. have fun wasting your $160.

smokin.gif

eyes.gif

because if it's too different from the OGs, then people will complain about it. for the people old enough to remember the shoe, they dont want to spend all that money on a shoe that Nike butchered. have fun wasting your $160.

Always thought the Black/Golds were a dope shoe. I'ma cop on the first markdown or 30% off...whichever comes first.

Always thought the Black/Golds were a dope shoe. I'ma cop on the first markdown or 30% off...whichever comes first.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

comedic value is great with those.

sadness ensues
nike-dt-max-96-profile.jpg

the fakes are better than the real deal

fake:
nikeairdtmax03.JPG

real:
aagevp.jpg

retro:
316408071.JPG

roll.gif
Wow.
roll.gif

Them Fakes Lookin Good Tho...
devil.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

smokin.gif

eyes.gif

^Nobody Should Pay More Then $80 For These... Maybe Even Less Then That... Im Not Even Gonna Lie There Are Some Differences From These An The OGs But Its Small Things An If Your Coppin These For The Lo Then It Shouldnt Be Nothin. 

sadness ensues

fake:
nikeairdtmax03.JPG

real:
aagevp.jpg

retro:
316408071.JPG

roll.gif
Wow.
roll.gif

devil.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

smokin.gif

eyes.gif

^Nobody Should Pay More Then $80 For These... Maybe Even Less Then That... Im Not Even Gonna Lie There Are Some Differences From These An The OGs But Its Small Things An If Your Coppin These For The Lo Then It Shouldnt Be Nothin. 

sadness ensues

fake:
nikeairdtmax03.JPG

real:
aagevp.jpg

retro:
316408071.JPG

roll.gif
Wow.
roll.gif

devil.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

smokin.gif

eyes.gif

i see what you saying. but naw, even at that price the differences are still too big for me.

sadness ensues

fake:
nikeairdtmax03.JPG

real:
aagevp.jpg

retro:
316408071.JPG

roll.gif
Wow.
roll.gif

devil.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

smokin.gif

eyes.gif

i see what you saying. but naw, even at that price the differences are still too big for me.

I couldn't stand what they did to the white/red retro so I passed on those. Picked up the black/white retro on extreme discount, even though they weren't 100% true to the originals.

I couldn't stand what they did to the white/red retro so I passed on those. Picked up the black/white retro on extreme discount, even though they weren't 100% true to the originals.

i seen da re-retro in person....WAAAAAY better then da last iteration...they're DURABUCK now...sure da gold's gone and so is da DT logo..

but at least da material will last ALOT longer.

i seen da re-retro in person....WAAAAAY better then da last iteration...they're DURABUCK now...sure da gold's gone and so is da DT logo..

but at least da material will last ALOT longer.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

cause deion sanders got a hof nomination so its time for nike to milk him
Deion is not with Nike anymore.  He's with Under Armour.
yea im aware of that.. thats another reason nike milking him he not under contract that mean he see no bread off these shoes being release.. when people are still calling them deion's..

yea im aware of that.. thats another reason nike milking him he not under contract that mean he see no bread off these shoes being release.. when people are still calling them deion's..

I bought the cowboys colorway when they dropped a few years back..got rid of them after never wearin them..waste of money in buyin these..

I bought the cowboys colorway when they dropped a few years back..got rid of them after never wearin them..waste of money in buyin these..

he a *%!!$!* for going with under armor......nike will retro things for years and years.......how long you think under armor gonna be around for?

he a *%!!$!* for going with under armor......nike will retro things for years and years.......how long you think under armor gonna be around for?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

The Cowboys cw and the black is sick.  

Originally Posted by dmxgod

The Cowboys cw and the black is sick.  

Back
Top Bottom