Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

I wanna wait a week or so before I cop cause I'm waiting on GC's/Coupons...hope the beasts dont come out the woodwork for these while every other CW is sitting.

They will, red Griffey status with these.

Btw I'll be in Chicago for the release, anyone know any spots close to Clark and lake in the loop.

They will, red Griffey status with these.

Btw I'll be in Chicago for the release, anyone know any spots close to Clark and lake in the loop.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by caleb4god

STOP.
They'll probably bang out online, but you should be able to cop in store with zero problems.

people were saying the same thing about the orlando flight ones too... Nike is playing some sneaky games lately with production numbers. Don't be lulled into a false sense of security just because its labeled a GR. The thirst for these is obviously there with preorders already sellin out at 2 spots online.

Let's be honest tho, had the flight ones not come out with the rest of the galaxy pack, there is no way they bang out like that.

perhaps but the subsequent restocks also sold with the quickness. and im thinkin the all red here is gonna get a lot of non deion fans. moot point to me tho. my pair will be here wednesday
smile.gif
. good luck to evertone trying to cop tho to keep. f resellers

STOP.
They'll probably bang out online, but you should be able to cop in store with zero problems.

people were saying the same thing about the orlando flight ones too... Nike is playing some sneaky games lately with production numbers. Don't be lulled into a false sense of security just because its labeled a GR. The thirst for these is obviously there with preorders already sellin out at 2 spots online.

Let's be honest tho, had the flight ones not come out with the rest of the galaxy pack, there is no way they bang out like that.

perhaps but the subsequent restocks also sold with the quickness. and im thinkin the all red here is gonna get a lot of non deion fans. moot point to me tho. my pair will be here wednesday
smile.gif
. good luck to evertone trying to cop tho to keep. f resellers

Couldn't resist picking my pair up today, though I know they'll be everywhere in PG this weekend.
To those in PG area...went to Athlete's foot off Marlboro Pike but these won't be hard to get I am sure.

Couldn't resist picking my pair up today, though I know they'll be everywhere in PG this weekend.
To those in PG area...went to Athlete's foot off Marlboro Pike but these won't be hard to get I am sure.

they slow playin with these in dallas.....

I neeeeed em...

They aint popped up no where yet.

they slow playin with these in dallas.....

I neeeeed em...

They aint popped up no where yet.

Originally Posted by jluvinjs

There is only a finishline in forrestville........

Originally Posted by jluvinjs

There is only a finishline in forrestville........

Originally Posted by Lubu1

I dont think these will be a easy cop guys.

STOP.

you're just trying to justify the fact that you overpaid for a shoe that many people will buy on disco or retail.

Originally Posted by Lubu1

I dont think these will be a easy cop guys.

STOP.

you're just trying to justify the fact that you overpaid for a shoe that many people will buy on disco or retail.

Back
Top Bottom